Baileigh ANGLE ROLLER R-H55
You can operate this programmable ring roller on its back forhorizontal bending of large radii or in the vertical position for smaller diameters.
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Bend up to 4” round tubing with a .083 wall.
- 3 rolls driven by 5 HP motor with direct-drive transmission.
- Industrial-grade hydraulic cylinder system lets you adjust the positioning of top forming roll with the programmable control station.
- Variable-speed inverter drive allows you to fine-tune bending to fit a specific material and prevents machine overload.
- Digital readout on top roll position makes each bend easily repeatable, key for those multiple-piece production runs.
- Built from heavy steel plate and mounted on a fully-welded steel housing to sustain machine’s strength.
- Baileigh covers this tube roller with 1-year parts warranty as well as lifetime technical support by phone.
Why choose the R-H55 over similar machines?
- You won’t find many tube rollers with rugged steel construction like the R-H55! The heavy framework adds to the tube roller’s durability and ensures that the machine won’t buckle or lose accuracy when bending at full capacity.
- We use only the highest-quality components on the market, like inverter drives from Siemens and machined steel shafts, to ensure that your investment will pay you back for years.
- Comes standard with a set of segment rolls and lateral roll guides for coiling—features that some other companies consider add-ons or upgrades.
- You can count on Baileigh’s knowledgeable and friendly team of reps for application help and advice—always just a phone call away.
|Pipe Capacity||Size: 2.5" (sch. 40) / Min. Dia.: 40"|
|Round Tube Capacity||Size: 4" (.083") / Min. Dia.: 72"|
|Square Tube Capacity||Size: 2.75" (.083") / Min. Dia.: 54"|
|Solid Round Capacity||Size: 2" / Min. Dia. 28"|
|Flat Bar Easy Way||Size: 5" (.75") / Min. Dia. 28"|
|Flat Bar Hard Way||Size: 3.5" (.675")/ Min. Dia.: 32"|
|Angle Iron Capacity||Size: 3" (.250")/ Min. Dia.: 36"|
|Shaft Center Distance Lower Rolls||11.875"|
|Lower Roll Dia.||6.693"|
|Power||220V / 3-phase|
|Shipping Weight||1,728 lbs.|
|Material Type||All Specs based on 60,000 PSI (42 Kg/mm 2) Tensile Strength – Mild Steel.|
|*Optional Tooling||Some applications may require optional tooling. Please contact a Technical Sales Specialist at Baileigh Industrial with specific application details.|
|Shipping Dimensions||60" x 44" x 68"|
Baileigh collects Sales Tax on all orders shipped to California and Wisconsin!