Race Ramps RR-30 Rally Ramps
30″ Rally Ramps are sweet little ramps for the everyday driver! The set of two ramps lifts your car 5” with a built-in cradle that will accommodate tires up to 8” wide. Rally Ramps are great for quick oil changes and any other under-body maintenance. They easily fit into your trunk, so you can bring them to your local track or car show. Rally Ramps are ideal for most small sports cars, including stock Miatas, Subarus, Evos, BMWs, and Triumph MGs. Each ramp can hold up to 1,500 lbs., for a total vehicle weight capacity of 6,000 lbs.
Want more space under your car? Check out our 40” Sport Ramps which raise your vehicle 7”. If your sports car is really low to the ground, you may need our 56” or 67” XT Race Ramps which offer a lower angle of approach.
- Ideal for most small sports cars such as stock Miatas, Subarus, Evos, BMWs, and Triumph MGs.
- 100% solid, made with a high-density expanded polystyrene that is coated with a hybrid polyurea.
- Lightweight, yet strong and durable.
- Will not rust or transfer heat or cold.
- No-skid, no-scuff material protects your garage flooring from damage.
- Comes with a carrying strap for easy transport and storage.
- Sold as a set of two.
- When buying directly from this site, they come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
- Proudly made in the USA!
- Use on a level, flat surface.
- Ensure that the bottom of the ramps make full contact with a solid surface.
- Do not exceed the recommended maximum tire width.
- Never accelerate or apply brakes suddenly. Drive up on ramps in a slow, steady pace.
- When the vehicle is in place, put it in park (or in reverse gear for manual transmissions) and set the emergency brake.
- Place wheel chocks behind each tire during use.
- Dimensions: 30”L x 10”W x 6.5”H (5” of lift)
- Angle of approach: 16 degrees
- Ramp weight capacity: 1,500 lbs. per ramp
- Total weight capacity: 6,000 lbs.
- Maximum tire width: 8”
- Product weight: 4 lbs. per ramp
- Shipping: weight of 8 lbs., box size of 31”L x 11”W x 10”H
Race Ramps purchased from an authorized dealer or directly from Race Ramps LLC are backed by a one-year warranty. Our warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of manufacturer defects and does not cover damage to a car, personal injury, labor, or any other damage or injury. Race Ramps LLC is not responsible for the damage caused by improper or unintended use. In no event shall Race Ramps LLC be responsible for consequential damage or costs. The warranty shall terminate one year from the date of purchase by the original owner and is not transferable. Because we are continuously conducting research and development, specifications are subject to change without notice. Those items sold by Race Ramps LLC, but manufactured by other companies are subject to the manufacturer’s warranty and policy.
30 DAY GUARANTEE
30 Days to love it or get a full refund!
At Race Ramps, customer satisfaction is paramount. If you receive your product and you are not 100% satisfied with it before the first 30 days, we will take it back and provide you with a prompt, product-only refund or exchange.
TO INITIATE A RETURN
To initiate a return, please call us at 800-562-4791, or contact us online at email@example.com so that we can send you a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number prior to shipping your return.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO CONSIDER WHEN USING RACE RAMPS
Race Ramps are designed to:
- Work with cars that have high-performance, high-speed rated tires. Do not use them with heavy lug mud tires or extra narrow tires.
- Support 1,500 lbs. per tire, per ramp, by spreading the weight of the car over the entire width of each ramp.
- Be placed on a flat surface. Do not use Race Ramps to bridge any gap.
- Be kept in temperatures below 150° Fahrenheit (65.56° Celsius)
There may be a slight impression (up to 1/8″) left on the surface of Race Ramps caused by the vehicle tire weight settling the inner core of the ramps. This is normal.
When using Race Ramps on cement or asphalt, it is best to sweep the area first. Rocks and debris left under Race Ramps can act like small ball bearings and may cause the ramps to slide and may cause denting and pitting of the ramps.
We do not recommend using wood, metal, or any other materials with our ramps. Contact our tech support group (866)464-2788 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are having issues with our ramps or loading.
Use a scrub brush with soap and water or if on the road use WD-40. Spray WD-40 on and wipe it off with a clean rag.
TEMPERATURE & OUTDOORS
Race Ramps can be used indoors or outdoors as long as the surface temperature of the ramps does not exceed 150° Fahrenheit (65.56° Celsius). When using Race Ramps outside avoid exposing them to direct sunlight for a long period of time. In warmer climates, do not store them outside or in the trunk of your car.
Race Ramps are impervious to most automotive fluids. However, some fluids may penetrate the ramps if left on the surface area for prolonged periods of time. Other fluids have been known to stain the ramps if not immediately removed!