Race Ramps BT-TT-7-EX-10 35"L, 10"W, 3"H, Extender for 7 Series, 3?? Approach Angle, HD TPBTM
- Race Ramps
Factory Shipped. 1 - 2 Weeks Lead Time
Factory Shipped. 1 - 2 Weeks Lead Time
35"L, 10"W, 3"H, Extender for 7 Series, 3° Approach Angle, HD TPBTM
These XTenders can only be used with 7″ HD Tow Ramps to further lower the angle of approach. Simply place the XTenders on top of the Tow Ramps and drive on up. The XTenders can also be inverted for use as a “humper” ramp to get a bit of additional lift when needed. They are 10″ wide and 35″ long, weighing 6 lbs. each.
Note: These XTenders do not work for all of our Tow Ramps, only the 7″ versions: BT-TT-7-10 and BT-TT-7-10-2.
- Dimensions: 35”L x 10”W x 1.9″H
- Ramp weight capacity: 1,500 lbs. per ramp
- Total vehicle weight capacity: 6,000 lbs.
- Maximum tire width: 8”
- Product weight: 6 lbs.
- Shipping: weight of 12 lbs., box size of 35.5”L x 10.75”W x 6.75”H
• Use only with 7″ Tow Ramps, BT-TT-7-10 and BT-TT-7-10-2.
• 100% solid, made with a high-density expanded polystyrene that is coated with a hybrid polyurea.
• Lightweight, yet strong and durable.
• Will not rust or transfer heat or cold.
• No-skid, no-scuff material protects your garage flooring and trunk from damage.
• Sold as a set of two.
• When buying directly from this site, they come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
Race Ramps purchased from an authorized dealer or directly from Race Ramps LLC are backed by a one-year warranty. Our warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of manufacturer defects and does not cover damage to a car, personal injury, labor, or any other damage or injury. Race Ramps LLC is not responsible for the damage caused by improper or unintended use. In no event shall Race Ramps LLC be responsible for consequential damage or costs. The warranty shall terminate one year from the date of purchase by the original owner and is not transferable. Because we are continuously conducting research and development, specifications are subject to change without notice. Those items sold by Race Ramps LLC, but manufactured by other companies are subject to the manufacturer’s warranty and policy.
30 DAY GUARANTEE
30 Days to love it or get a full refund!
At Race Ramps, customer satisfaction is paramount. If you receive your product and you are not 100% satisfied with it before the first 30 days, we will take it back and provide you with a prompt, product-only refund or exchange.
TO INITIATE A RETURN
To initiate a return, please call us at 800-562-4791, or contact us online at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can send you a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number prior to shipping your return.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO CONSIDER WHEN USING RACE RAMPS
Race Ramps are designed to:
- Work with cars that have high-performance, high-speed rated tires. Do not use them with heavy lug mud tires or extra narrow tires.
- Support 1,500 lbs. per tire, per ramp, by spreading the weight of the car over the entire width of each ramp.
- Be placed on a flat surface. Do not use Race Ramps to bridge any gap.
- Be kept in temperatures below 150° Fahrenheit (65.56° Celsius)
There may be a slight impression (up to 1/8″) left on the surface of Race Ramps caused by the vehicle tire weight settling the inner core of the ramps. This is normal.
When using Race Ramps on cement or asphalt, it is best to sweep the area first. Rocks and debris left under Race Ramps can act like small ball bearings and may cause the ramps to slide and may cause denting and pitting of the ramps.
We do not recommend using wood, metal, or any other materials with our ramps. Contact our tech support group (866)464-2788 or email@example.com if you are having issues with our ramps or loading.
Use a scrub brush with soap and water or if on the road use WD-40. Spray WD-40 on and wipe it off with a clean rag.
TEMPERATURE & OUTDOORS
Race Ramps can be used indoors or outdoors as long as the surface temperature of the ramps does not exceed 150° Fahrenheit (65.56° Celsius). When using Race Ramps outside avoid exposing them to direct sunlight for a long period of time. In warmer climates, do not store them outside or in the trunk of your car.
Race Ramps are impervious to most automotive fluids. However, some fluids may penetrate the ramps if left on the surface area for prolonged periods of time. Other fluids have been known to stain the ramps if not immediately removed!
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products