Auto Meter XTC-160 Fast Battery Charger - Battery Tester
AutoMeter's state of the art battery testing and charging system. This charger is fully automatic and is the fastest battery charger/tester of it's type, delivering accurate testing data in seconds and charging even the most discharged batteries in ample charging time.
- Fully automated and menu driven. There is no learning curve to safely operate the XTC-160. Simply connect the leads to the battery and follow the on-screen menus.
- A charging count down timer to let you and your customers know how long the battery will need to charge before being able to load test it.
- Utilizing AutoMeter's award winning digital pulse load technology and a significant 160 amp load, the XTC-160 delivers the industry's most accurate test results providing a clear assessment of each battery's state of health.
- The XTC-160 features advanced digital technology to control all testing and charging functions. We have taken the guess work out of battery testing and charging.
- The XTC-160 can export your testing data to excel file via USB port.
- New data export feature to USB flash drive for unlimited test results storage.
- The XTC-160 is specifically designed to accurately test and charge AGM batteries through the use of a proprietary algorithm and the industry's highest precision charging circuitry.
- Easy-Link communication to PC via USB.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
Auto Meter warrants to the consumer that this product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of the original purchase. Products that fail within this 12 month warranty period will be repaired or replaced at the manufacturer’s option to the consumer, when determined by the manufacturer that the product failed because of defects in material or workmanship. This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of parts in the instrument and the necessary labor done by the manufacturer to affect the repair or replacement of the instrument. In no event shall this warranty exceed the original purchase price of the instrument, nor shall the manufacturer be responsible for special, incidental or consequential damages or costs incurred due to failure of this product. Warranty claims to the manufacturer must be transportation prepaid and accompanied with dated proof of purchase. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of product and is non-transferable. All implied warranties shall be limited in duration to the said 12 month warranty period. Breaking the meter seal, improper use or installation, accident, water damage, abuse, unauthorized repairs or alterations voids this warranty. The manufacturer disclaims any liability for consequential damages due to breach of any written or implied warranty on all products made by the manufacturer.