Auto Meter BVA-260K Tester/Case/Printer, Bva-260
One of the most technologically advanced handheld testers currently available, the BVA-260 sets the bar for accuracy, speed and ease of use. Using our patented Digital Pulse Load technology to deliver a BCI compliant true load test, the BVA-260 can precisely diagnose the battery, starting and charging system in under 82 seconds. This unit is AGM optimized for compatibility with nearly all battery types. This adds up to a tester that in many cases delivers a superior test result to even traditional Carbon Pile testers. A convenient USB output allows test data to be displayed as an Excel spreadsheet for nearly unlimited storage capacity and data analysis as well as easy software updates. Featuring a menu system revised to eliminate extra steps, nearly anyone can pick up the unit and use it right out of the box. Enhanced customer communications and “next step” messages aid in diagnosis and enhance credibility. The BVA-260 is also compatible via infrared with the AutoMeter PR-12 printer for easy communication with the customer.
- Best of Both World - Accuracy via Patented Resistance & Load Test.
- Fully Automated Load.
- Tests most battery and electrical systems - Flooded, AGM, Marine, AGM Marine.
- Tests Battery, Starting System, Charging System in 82 seconds.
- CCA and AH battery tests.
- Easy Input via Menus.
- Temp Sensor for Accuracy.
- Export data to PC memory for unlimited test results storage.
- Optimized customer communication for faster/better interaction.
- Large and Mini USB Ports.
- Easy-Link communication to PC via USB to optional AMP Link software (AC-62)(Sold Separately)
- Data Transfer via PC USB Cable (Included).
- Easy Firmware Updates.
- Self Diagnostics for improved reliability.
- Reverse polarity protected.
- Ask us the about AMPnet Option.
- 64 Character backlight LCD screen.
- Customer Communication via infrared printer (Sold Separately).
- Convenient clamp storage.
- Tests 6V and 12V flooded and AGM batteries rated between 100-1600 CCA or 10-265 AH. Tests starting/charging circuits, discharged batteries, and detects bad cells.
- Automatically stores results of last 150 completed tests for easy review. Wirelessly communicates to optional test results printer via infrared or outputs to PC via AC-12 cable.
- English and Spanish language menus and test results.
- Charging system test results measure alternator current output, voltage regulation, and diode ripple delivering a pass or fail result.
- Easily upgraded for future tech enhancements using AutoMeter's exclusive AMP Link software.
- 16 Gauge, 20" leads with professional grade clamps that are easily field serviceable.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
Auto Meter warrants to the consumer that this product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of the original purchase. Products that fail within this 12 month warranty period will be repaired or replaced at the manufacturer’s option to the consumer, when determined by the manufacturer that the product failed because of defects in material or workmanship. This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of parts in the instrument and the necessary labor done by the manufacturer to affect the repair or replacement of the instrument. In no event shall this warranty exceed the original purchase price of the instrument, nor shall the manufacturer be responsible for special, incidental or consequential damages or costs incurred due to failure of this product. Warranty claims to the manufacturer must be transportation prepaid and accompanied with dated proof of purchase. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of product and is non-transferable. All implied warranties shall be limited in duration to the said 12 month warranty period. Breaking the meter seal, improper use or installation, accident, water damage, abuse, unauthorized repairs or alterations voids this warranty. The manufacturer disclaims any liability for consequential damages due to breach of any written or implied warranty on all products made by the manufacturer.