Auto Meter SB-300 Technician Grade Intelligent Handheld Battery Tester For 6v & 12 Applications
AutoMeter's SB-300 is a handheld battery tester that is a great addition to any technician's toolbox! This tester will help you rapidly and accurately diagnose battery issues with unmatched speed and accuracy with our easy to use testing protocol. Featuring AutoMeter's patented and award winning Digital Pulse Load (DPL) technology, this tester delivers a true on-board 40 amp load for unmatched accuracy. Capable of performing a full battery test in less than 82 seconds, the SB-300 represents the ultimate in value, convenience, and ease of use.
- Tests flooded, deep cycle, and AGM batteries with CCA range of 100-1600 - also detects discharged batteries, bad cells, and has built in reverse polarity protection.
- This tester applies a true 40 amp load to the battery in order to simulate real world operating conditions consistent with BCI (Battery Council International) testing standards.
- Battery test results include: Measured true CCA, voltage and percent of charge, and the battery's state of health (good, near end of life, or bad).
- Automatically stores the last 100 tests in memory.
- 30" - 16 gauge leads with professional grade clamps that are easily field serviceable.
- Customer communication with optional PR-12 (external printer), PR-20 (bolt-on printer), or AC-12 (PC cable).
- English and Spanish language menus and test results.
- Perfect tool box tester! Rugged engineered composite housing with protective rubber boot for years of service.
- Intuitive menu driven operation, transmitted via back lit LCD screen for ease of use.
- AutoMeter testers only require a single technician to run a full electrical system test due to our on-board 40 amp True Load cell. This eliminates the need to apply inconsistent loads, such as headlights, fans, etc. which makes our products easier to use.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
Auto Meter warrants to the consumer that this product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of the original purchase. Products that fail within this 12 month warranty period will be repaired or replaced at the manufacturer’s option to the consumer, when determined by the manufacturer that the product failed because of defects in material or workmanship. This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of parts in the instrument and the necessary labor done by the manufacturer to affect the repair or replacement of the instrument. In no event shall this warranty exceed the original purchase price of the instrument, nor shall the manufacturer be responsible for special, incidental or consequential damages or costs incurred due to failure of this product. Warranty claims to the manufacturer must be transportation prepaid and accompanied with dated proof of purchase. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of product and is non-transferable. All implied warranties shall be limited in duration to the said 12 month warranty period. Breaking the meter seal, improper use or installation, accident, water damage, abuse, unauthorized repairs or alterations voids this warranty. The manufacturer disclaims any liability for consequential damages due to breach of any written or implied warranty on all products made by the manufacturer.