Ranger RIC-4716 4-Bar Tire Inflation Cage
RIC-4716 Tire Inflation Cage is a Life-Saving Piece of Equipment
The RIC-4716 inflation cage is designed using 2-3/8” diameter, high-yield, seamless steel tubing with expansion properties to ensure strength, durability and safety. The gradual upper- arched mandrel bent tube design yields maximum space and is engineered to withstand and contain wheel and tire projectiles under extreme tire ruptures, preventing potential injuries or deaths. The RIC-4716 stands 49-1/2” tall and 21” wide and features four welded-steel bars in order to meet the demands of all wheel service shops.
It can handle tires with a maximum width of 16” and maximum diameter of 47”, delivering full- capability performance. A solid-steel welded- steel base features a full-width angle-iron wheel cradle to keep the wheel safely contained within the inflation cage during all inflation procedures.
- Accommodates hub assemblies up to 9.5” wide
- 2-3/8” diameter, high-yield, seamless steel tubing
- 4-Bar welded-steel construction
- Solid-steel welded-steel base
- Four tubular steel base frame supports keeps cage elevated off the floor to prevent rust and corrosion
- Full-width angle-iron wheel cradle
|Max Tire Width
|16” (406 mm)
|Max Tire Diameter
|47” (1,194 mm)
|49.5” (1,257 mm)
|21” (533 mm)
|27” (686 mm)
30'' x 24'' x 60'' (762 mm x 609 mm x 1,524 mm)
|256 lbs (116 kg)
**Ranger charges sales tax in California**
***It is the buyer's responsibility to unload the freight at their location.
WHEEL SERVICE EQUIPMENT WARRANTY
THE BEST WARRANTY IN THE BUSINESS - YOU HAVE OUR WORD
Duration: From the date of purchase by the original Purchaser; or 24?12 months from the date of shipment by BendPak/Ranger or whichever comes first.
- Two Years (24-Months) Warranty on equipment structure*
- One Year (12-Months) Warranty on operating components
- One Year (12-Months) Labor Warranty on site or at factory
- One Year (12-Months) Free-Shipping** on ground?freight charges related to warranty performance
1. Who gives this warranty (Warrantor): BendPak/Ranger, 1645 Lemonwood Dr., Santa Paula, CA 93060
2. Who receives this warranty (Purchaser): The original Purchaser (other than for purpose of resale)
3. What products are covered by this warranty: Any Ranger brand tire changer, wheel balancer or brake lathe***
4. What is covered under this warranty: manufacturer defects due to material and/or workmanship with the exceptions noted below.
5. What is not covered under this warranty:
a. Any failure that results from Purchaser’s abuse, neglect or failure to operate, maintain or service product in accordance with instructions provided in the owner’s manual(s) supplied
b. Any damage caused by using equipment beyond rated capacity and/or capability
c. Items or service normally required to maintain the product, i.e. lubricants, oil, etc.
d. Items considered general wear parts such as rubber or plastic pads/protectors, cutting tips, plastic trays, etc. unless wear or failure is a direct result of manufacturer defect due to material and/or workmanship
e. Any component damaged in shipment or any failure caused by installing or operating equipment under conditions not in accordance with installation and operation guidelines or damaged by contact with tools or surroundings
f. Motor or other component failure caused by rain, excessive humidity, corrosive environments or other contaminants
g. Rusted components due to improper maintenance or corrosive environments
h. Cosmetic defects that do not interfere with product functionality
i. Damage due to incorrect voltage or improper wiring
j. Any incidental, indirect, or consequential loss, damage, or expense that may result from any defect, failure, or malfunction of a Ranger product
k. All electrical components are guaranteed for one year against defects in workmanship and/or materials when the lift is installed and used according to specifications
6. Responsibilities of Warrantor under this warranty: Repair or replace with either new or reconditioned unit at Warrantor’s option, component and/or unit which is defective, has malfunctioned and/or failed to conform within duration of the warranty period. BendPak/Ranger will pay reasonable labor costs for the first 12 months only.
7. Responsibilities of Purchaser under this warranty:
a. Provide dated proof of purchase and maintenance records
b. In some cases, components may be required to be shipped to the nearest BendPak/Ranger Authorized Service Center. Freight costs, after 12?months, must be borne by the Purchaser.
c. Use reasonable care in the operation and maintenance of the products as described in the owner’s manual(s).
8. When Warrantor will perform repair or replacement under this warranty: Repair or replacement will be scheduled and serviced according to the normal work flow at the servicing location, and depending on the availability of replacement parts.
*Equipment structure is defined as any non?moving permanently affixed frame or main body, or sub?structures that are non?moving and permanently affixed or attached to any main equipment structure or frame. **Free?shipping applies to direct shipping points within the 48 continental United States. Rural area shipping surcharge may apply for remote addresses. ***For all Ranger brand tire changers, wheel balancers or brake lathes manufactured on or following 11/1/2011.
Limitation of Liability
BendPak/Ranger shall have no obligation pursuant to this Warranty with respect to products which in our sole judgment have been altered damaged, misused, abused, badly worn, lost or improperly maintained. This Warranty is null and void if the customer or any other person other than an authorized representative of BendPak/Ranger has made any attempt to service or modify the tool prior to its return to BendPak/Ranger under this Warranty. In no event will either party be liable for any damage caused by the other party's failure to fulfill its responsibilities under these terms and conditions. In no event will either party be liable for any lost profits, lost savings, incidental damage, or other economic consequential damages BendPak/Rangerproductsareprovidedandsoldasiswithoutanyexpressorimpliedwarrantiesincludingwarrantiesofmerchantabilityorfitnessforparticularpurpose.No warranties, expressed or implied, will apply after this period. BendPak may modify these terms and conditions at any time by either providing the customer with written notice or posting such revised terms on www.bendpak.com. Such revised terms shall be effective thirty days from the date of such written notice or posting.