RGI DELTA PRO Double Wall Side Down Draft Spray Booth
- RGI Spray Booths
RGI Delta PRO Double Wall Side Down Draft Spray Booth
Looking for a boost in booth performance? The Delta 250 is the answer for shops that are looking to get a faster turn around. Compared to the ECO 50 series, the DELTA 250has a 10% increase in airflow CFMs and a 30% increase in horsepower! As seen below, air enters the booth through the fully-filtered ceiling plenum and is then exhausted at the lower side plenums.
The Delta 250 pulls clean air from the upper fully filtered ceiling and exhausts the air through both lower side plenums.
Heavy Duty Construction:
Our booths are constructed of 20-gauge, pre-painted ultra white, double-wall panels, insolated 3” thick. Special engineered panel design allows for easy assembly.
Fans & Motors:
(2) 24" Fans 9,800 CFM and (2) 2PH Motors
(22) Exhaust filters and (6) Intake filter blanket frames
(3) Tri-fold doors with observation windows and (1) Man access door with observation window
Full booth illumination from four-tube, 4’ light fixtures with 4 fluorescent lamps, ETL listed
- Outside Dimension. 18'-4"Wide x 24'-4"Long x11'-2"High
- Inside Dimension. 14'Wide x 22'-6"Long x 9'High
- (1) Set of Drive in doors, opening Dim. 9'x9' TRI-FOLD DOBLE WALL
- (1) Side access man door Dim. 3'x7'
- (10) 4 Tube fluorescent T8 light fixtures 120v. (bulbs not included)
- (2) 24" Dia. Tubeaxial belt drive exhaust fan cfm's @ .250" SP=13,180
- (1) 2hp 3ph motor 208-230/460v. 60 hz
- (1) Mark dywer manometer kit defines air flow pressure
- (16) Exhaust filters w/ (32) exhaust filter grids
- (6) Intake filter pads 37”x117”
- (1)Hardware set for assembly; nuts & bolts, screws, door foam seal, door latches, door handles and flat rubber for bottom of entry doors for a tight seal.
- (1) Installation exploded view drawings booth elevations and specifications.
- All components are UL approved
- Booth Extension - Need more space to spray? Extend the lenght of your booth.
- Drive-Thru - Add automotive exit doors to the booth to increase production time.
- Observation Windows - Need more quality control? Add more windows to increase supervision.
- 24' Model 14' -4" (w) x 24'-4" (l) x 9'-2" (h)
- 27' Model 14' -4" (w) x 27'-4" (l) x 9'-2" (h)
- 30' Model 14' -4" (w) x 30'-4" (l) x 9'-2" (h)
OPTIONAL (ADD-ON ITEMS): CAN BE ADDED TO ALL SPRAY BOOTH ON THE DELTA LINE
- Powder coating ultra white inside and out. Recommended for premium inside illumination and booth panels protection from corrosion and outside elements.
- Pre-fab Electrical control Kit with Interlock Combo Kit
- Pre-Intake Filter plenum box Combo Kit
- 1 Phase Upgrade
- 2-24" Dia. 12 Ft. Exhaust Duct Kit, 2 plain duct pieces, ring connector to fan, rain guards, counter flashing and vertical damper cap.
- Fire Suppression System
- LED Upgrade
All paint spray booths manufactured by RGI Mfg. Co. (RGI) are warranted by RGI, against defects in workmanship for materials under normal use for one year after the date of purchase from RGI. Any part which is determined by RGI to be defective in material or workmanship and is returned to RGI, shipping cost prepaid, will be, as the exclusive remedy, repaired or replaced at RGI’s option.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
Any liability of consequential and incidental damages is expressly disclaimed. RGI’s liability in all events is limited to, and shall not exceed, the replacement price of the part.
All states and localities have codes and regulations governing the construction, installation and/or use of paint spray booths, which may be interpreted differently from those in neighboring areas. While RGI attempts to assure that it’s spray booths comply with such codes, it cannot guarantee compliance, and cannot be responsible for how the spraybooth is installed or used. Before the purchase and use of a spray booth, please review the spray booth application, and national and local codes and regulations, and be sure that the product, installation and use comply with them.
FREIGHT LOSS OR DAMAGE POLICY
Unless otherwise specified, RGI accepts no responsibility for loss or damages to products shipped from RGI unless said products are shipped freight prepaid by RGI. Exception: If it is determined by RGI that loss or damage occurred as a result of negligence on the part of RGI, RGI will replace the lost or damaged articles. If such a determination is made by RGI, replacement of lost or damaged articles will occur only after receipt of a written request, from the purchaser.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products