John Dow Industries Jdol-55 3:1 Oil System - 55-Gal.
- John Dow Industries
John Dow Industries JDOL-55 3:1 Oil System - 55-Gal.
- These Air-Operated Oil Delivery Systems come as a complete package with all required equipment. These systems fit 16- and 55-gallon drums and are ideal for motor oil, synthetic oil, hydraulic oil and ATF. Each system is powered by a 3:1 medium pressure pump, comes with a delivery gun, 10’ delivery hose, and the 16-gallon system includes a drum cover.
- Powered by 3:1 ratio medium pressure pump
- Differential air motor ensures smooth pumping
- Heavy-duty control valve
- 10' delivery hose
- Pressure Ratio 3:1
- Air inlet pressure 70 – 115 psi
- Air inlet connection 1/4" NPT (Female)
- Air motor effective diameter 2.49" (63mm)
- Max pressure 348 psi
- Outlet connection 1/2" NPT (Male)
SHORTAGES/DAMAGE CLAIMS: Shortages must be reported to a Customer Service Representative within 10 days after receipt of merchandise. Claims for in-transit damages must be made within two (2) business days by contacting a Customer Service Representative. All shipments that appear to be damaged must be signed as such at the time of delivery.
STOCK RETURN POLICY: All returns must receive prior authorization and will be subject to a 10% restocking charge. All items returned must be in new and saleable condition. If not, they will be refused, returned freight prepaid and billed back to the Distributor. Discontinued items are not returnable. All returns must be accompanied with a two-for-one offsetting order.
To initiate a return, contact a Customer Service Representative for an RGA number. All returns must have the RGA clearly marked on the packing slip and on the carton. Any items returned without an RGA will be returned freight prepaid and billed back to the Distributor. All returns must be shipped freight prepaid. JohnDow reserves the right of final approval on all returns.
WARRANTY: Products which prove to be defective in material and workmanship within one (1) year from the date of purchase may be returned freight prepaid for repair, replacement or credit at the discretion of JohnDow personnel. If JohnDow inspection discloses no defect in material or workmanship, repair, replacement or return will be made at customary charges This warranty does not cover failure of parts or components due to normal wear or damage, wear which in the judgment of JohnDow arose from misuse, abrasion, negligence, accident, faulty installation, or tampering.
SERVICE: JohnDow will promptly give assistance or advice on products requiring service or will advise where local service can be obtained.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products