John Dow Industries Jdi-Lp5 25-Gal. Low-Profile Oil Drain
- This rugged steel oil drain is the workhorse of a heavy-duty repair shop. It comes with a self-contained electric pump evacuation system to make emptying a breeze.
- 25-gallon capacity reservoir
- 10″ ground clearance
- All steel construction
- 110V electric pump for easy evacuation
- 10′ quick disconnect evacuation hose
- 6″ industrial casters for easy handling and transport
- Long-reach T-Handle makes drain easy to position under the vehicle
- T-Handle folds for compact storage
- Expanded metal shield reduces splash
- Internal baffles prevent splashing during transport
- Gallons 25-gallon
- Material Steel
- Size 48″L x 25″ W x 10″ H
- Wheel Size – Front 6″ Swivel Caster
- Wheel Size – Rear 6″ Fixed
- Handle Length 35″
- Weight 97 lbs.
Long-Reach Folding T-Handle
- The 35" long T-Handle makes it easy to position the drain under the vehicle. The handle folds onto the reservoir when not in use.
Industrial Casters and Wheels
- The 6" front swivel casters and 6" rear wheels make this drain easy to maneuver and transport.
Electric Pump Evacuation System
- The 110V electric evacuation pump transfers fluid at a rate of 5 gpm depending on fluid temperature.
- Baffles located in the reservoir prevent the fluid from splashing during transport.
Expanded Metal Shield
- An expanded metal shield covers the reservoir area which helps reduce splash during the draining process.
SHORTAGES/DAMAGE CLAIMS: Shortages must be reported to a Customer Service Representative within 10 days after receipt of merchandise. Claims for in-transit damages must be made within two (2) business days by contacting a Customer Service Representative. All shipments that appear to be damaged must be signed as such at the time of delivery.
STOCK RETURN POLICY: All returns must receive prior authorization and will be subject to a 10% restocking charge. All items returned must be in new and saleable condition. If not, they will be refused, returned freight prepaid and billed back to the Distributor. Discontinued items are not returnable. All returns must be accompanied with a two-for-one offsetting order.
To initiate a return, contact a Customer Service Representative for an RGA number. All returns must have the RGA clearly marked on the packing slip and on the carton. Any items returned without an RGA will be returned freight prepaid and billed back to the Distributor. All returns must be shipped freight prepaid. JohnDow reserves the right of final approval on all returns.
WARRANTY: Products which prove to be defective in material and workmanship within one (1) year from the date of purchase may be returned freight prepaid for repair, replacement or credit at the discretion of JohnDow personnel. If JohnDow inspection discloses no defect in material or workmanship, repair, replacement or return will be made at customary charges This warranty does not cover failure of parts or components due to normal wear or damage, wear which in the judgment of JohnDow arose from misuse, abrasion, negligence, accident, faulty installation, or tampering.
SERVICE: JohnDow will promptly give assistance or advice on products requiring service or will advise where local service can be obtained.