Ranger RFJ-3000LPF 1-1/2 Ton Capacity Low Rider Super Long Floor Jack
Ranger RFJ-3000LPF 1-1/2 Ton Capacity Low Rider Super Long Floor Jack
Features a Super-Long Lowered Profile of Only 2.75”
The Ranger RFJ-3000LPF low rider super-long garage floor jack features a lowered profile of only 2.75”. At this level, virtually every vehicle that’s fit for the road can be serviced with this jack, and the extended 34” long chassis easily reaches the factory-approved jacking points on most low ground- clearance vehicles. Think about the vehicles you own and/or service, and if you own a shop, consider the vast variety you encounter over the course of a single day. It can be difficult to get under certain race cars or sports cars, even when using floor jacks that advertise themselves as being “low-profile.” The RFJ-3000LPF doesn’t even rise 3” above the ground in its collapsed state, making it one of the most versatile floor jacks ever made.
With a 1.5 ton lifting capacity and accurate direct-drive pump operation, this super-long garage floor jack is the ideal combination of power and precision. Plus, the Ranger RFJ-3000LPF is constructed out of durable heavy steel and employs double-sealed hydraulics to extend the service life, so you know it’s built to last. When it comes to floor jacks, manufacturing matters.
- Long-reach chassis
- Low-profile design accommodates low ground-clearance vehicles
- Swivel casters for easy mobility
- Professional model designed for heavy use
- Direct-drive pump operation for precise control
- Heavy steel construction for maximum durability
- Double-sealed hydraulics for longer service life
- Sealed hydraulic unit prevents contamination
- Safety-overload system
- Flanged side plates for increased strength
- Lifting Capacity 3,000 lbs. (1,361 kg)
- Lowered Height 2.75” (70 mm)
- Raised Height 24” (610 mm)
- Front Width 11” (279 mm)
- Rear Width 14.5” (368 mm)
- Chassis Length 34” (864 mm)
- Shipping Weight 117 lbs. (53 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions 39” x 17” x 8” (980 mm x 425 mm x 195 mm)
SHOP EQUIPMENT WARRANTY
THE BEST WARRANTY IN THE BUSINESS - YOU HAVE OUR WORD
Duration: From the date of purchase by the original Purchaser or 12 months from the date of shipment or whichever comes first.
- One Year (12-Months) Warranty on equipment structure*
- One Year (12-Months) Warranty on operating components
- One Year (12-Months) Free-Shipping** on ground?freight charges related to warranty performance
1. Who gives this warranty (Warrantor): BendPak/Ranger, 1645 Lemonwood Dr., Santa Paula, CA 93060
2. Who receives this warranty (Purchaser): The original Purchaser (other than for purpose of resale)
3. What products are covered by this warranty: Any Ranger brand Transmission Jack, Floor Jack, Motorcycle Lift Platform, Specialty Jack, Shop
Crane, Cart/Dolly, Jack Stand, Hydraulic Press, Hose Reel, Shop Equipment***
4. What is covered under this warranty: manufacturer defects due to material and/or workmanship with the exceptions noted below.
5. What is not covered under this warranty:
a. Any failure that results from Purchaser’s abuse, neglect or failure to operate, maintain or service product in accordance with instructions provided in the owner’s manual(s) supplied
b. Any damage caused by using equipment beyond rated capacity and/or capability
c. Items or service normally required to maintain the product, i.e. lubricants, oil, etc.
d. Items considered general wear parts such as rubber or plastic pads/protectors, worn casters/wheels, plastic trays, etc. unless wear or failure is a direct result of manufacturer defect due to material and/or workmanship
e. Any component damaged in shipment or any failure caused by installing or operating equipment under conditions not in accordance with installation and operation guidelines or damaged by contact with tools or surroundings
f. Any component failure caused by rain, excessive humidity, corrosive environments or other contaminants
g. Rusted components due to improper maintenance or corrosive environments
h. Cosmetic defects that do not interfere with product functionality
i. Damage due to incorrect voltage or improper wiring
j. Any incidental, indirect, or consequential loss, damage, or expense that may result from any defect, failure, or malfunction of a Ranger product
k. All electrical components are guaranteed for one year against defects in workmanship and/or materials when the lift is installed and used according to specifications
6. Responsibilities of Warrantor under this warranty: Repair or replace with either new or reconditioned unit at Warrantor’s option, component and/or unit which is defective, has malfunctioned and/or failed to conform within duration of the warranty period.
7. Responsibilities of Purchaser under this warranty:
a. Provide dated proof of purchase and maintenance records
b. In some cases, components may be required to be shipped to the nearest BendPak/Ranger Authorized Service Center. Freight costs, after 12?months, must be borne by the Purchaser.
c. Use reasonable care in the operation and maintenance of the products as described in the owner’s manual(s).
8. When Warrantor will perform repair or replacement under this warranty: Repair or replacement will be scheduled and serviced according to the normal work flow at the servicing location, and depending on the availability of replacement parts.
*Equipment structure is defined as any non?moving permanently affixed frame or main body, or sub?structures that are non?moving and permanently affixed or attached to any main equipment structure or frame. **Free?shipping applies to direct shipping points within the 48 continental United States. Rural area shipping surcharge may apply for remote addresses. ***For all Ranger brand Transmission Jack, Floor Jack, Motorcycle Lift Platform, Specialty Jack, Shop Crane, Cart/Dolly, Jack Stand, Hydraulic Press, Hose Reel, Shop Equipment, Work Bench manufactured on or following 11/1/2011.
Limitation of Liability:
BendPak/Ranger shall have no obligation pursuant to this Warranty with respect to products which in our sole judgment have been altered damaged, misused, abused, badly worn, lost or improperly maintained. This Warranty is null and void if the customer or any other person other than an authorized representative of BendPak/Ranger has made any attempt to service or modify the tool prior to its return to BendPak/Ranger under this Warranty. In no event will either party be liable for any damage caused by the other party's failure to fulfill its responsibilities under these terms and conditions. In no event will either party be liable for any lost profits, lost savings, incidental damage, or other economic consequential damagesBendPak/Rangerproductsareprovidedandsoldasiswithoutanyexpressorimpliedwarrantiesincludingwarrantiesof merchantabilityorfitnessforparticularpurpose.No warranties, expressed or im
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products