Norco 72255 85/55 Ton Air/Hyd Floor Jack
85/55 Ton Air/Hyd Floor Jack
Intended use goes here..
- 61.75" Long "T" handle helps in positioning jack under vehicles with low overhang.
- Handle locking lever secures handle in either vertical, horizontal or 45 degree position.
- Overload systems prevent cylinder damage and prevent the jack from being used beyond the ASME/PASE load-limiting standard.
- Rust inhibitive coating on rams offers longer life.
- Integrated filter protects air motor.
- Double acting pump raises ram more quickly to the load.
- Suspension loaded axle prevents wheel damage.
- Vacuum operated ram retraction eliminates manual lowering of jack.
- Safety button at the top of the handle can be pushed in to immediately stop the jack operation in case of emergency.
- Includes a removable 2-3/4” diameter saddle, 2-9/16” and 5-7/8” long extensions with extension holder.
|Low Lift Height||8.6"|
|High Lift Height||16.2"|
|Shipping Weight||235 lbs.|
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Norco Professional Lifting Equipment’s products and parts are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product or the part.
This warranty is expressly limited to persons who purchase Norco products or parts for the purpose of resale or use in the ordinary course of the buyer’s business.
This warranty does not cover any product or part that has been abused, misused, worn out, neglected, ground or otherwise altered, used for a purpose other than for which it was intended, or used in a manner inconsistent with any instructions regarding its use. In addition, this warranty does not cover any chains, batteries or electric motors, which are sold with Norco products. All electric motors are separately warranted by their manufacturer under the conditions stated in the separate warranty.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND NORCO MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SPECIFIED PRODUCTS OR PARTS MANUFACTURED AND/OR SOLD BY IT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY OTHER MATTER. No agent, employee or representative of Norco, or any other person, has authority to bind Norco to any affirmation, representation or warranty concerning Norco products or parts except as set forth herein.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products