Norco 71233B 2 Ton Floor Jack Dbl. Pump
An economical floor jack designed for a variety of automotive shop uses where strength, speed, and dependability are required.
- Extremely low 2 3/4 low lift height.
- Safety bypass and overload systems prevent cylinder damage and prevent the jack from being used beyond the
- ASME/PASE load-limiting standard.
- Heavy duty chassis for added strength and dependability.
- 50.25" long two-piece handle for easy shipping and storage.
- Foam handle sleeve is included to protect vehicles from damage.
- Dual pump piston design raises the jack to maximum height in 8-1/2 pump strokes.
- U-joint release mechanism for more control.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Norco Professional Lifting Equipment’s products and parts are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product or the part.
This warranty is expressly limited to persons who purchase Norco products or parts for the purpose of resale or use in the ordinary course of the buyer’s business.
This warranty does not cover any product or part that has been abused, misused, worn out, neglected, ground or otherwise altered, used for a purpose other than for which it was intended, or used in a manner inconsistent with any instructions regarding its use. In addition, this warranty does not cover any chains, batteries or electric motors, which are sold with Norco products. All electric motors are separately warranted by their manufacturer under the conditions stated in the separate warranty.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND NORCO MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SPECIFIED PRODUCTS OR PARTS MANUFACTURED AND/OR SOLD BY IT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY OTHER MATTER. No agent, employee or representative of Norco, or any other person, has authority to bind Norco to any affirmation, representation or warranty concerning Norco products or parts except as set forth herein.