Star-A-Liner 9022032 Full Frame Anchoring
Our Vice Style Full Frame Stands makes it easy to anchor down a full frame in no time. The vice style system allows you to use an impact, and clamp down the frame from going anywhere. Each frame stand is equipped with teeth to grip onto any frame.
- Designed for all Full Frame Vehicles
- Vice Style system
- Fits in Signature T-Top bases, along with Star-A-Liner, Chief, Chissum, and More.
- American Made by Signature Collision Repair Equipment
- Easily setup and work on full frame vehicles with the Star-A-Liner Vise Style anchoring.
- Sold in sets of four these stands allow you to quickly and esily anchor and pull full frame vehicles.
- With three lines of anchor teeth per side they allow you to firmly grip for less
- The secondary anchoring slots also allow you to take any unwanted movement out of your setups.
- Three rows of anchor teeth per side jaws move in and out to adjust to various frame widths.
- Secondary anchoring chain slots provided for rigid setups.
- 18" working height on lowest setting allows great clearance working underneath and when you have a lifted vehicle quickly mount into Cheetah 2 7/8" bases
Shipping is not included, an additional steel surcharge may apply.