Autel MA600CAL1 MA600 Calibration Package 1
*ADAS Software Upgrades, tablets and the frame are sold separately.
The MA600 Calibration Expansion Package 1 is an expansion package for the Autel MA600 ADAS Calibration System. With this package, the MA600 Calibration system can be used to complete select calibrations for Around View Monitoring (AVM), Rear Collision Warning (RCW), Night Vision Coverage, and Radar Systems including Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC), Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM), Front Collision Warning, and Parking Assist Systems. The package includes RCW targets for Mercedes, Volkswagen and Nissan; AVM targets for VW, Cadillac and Honda; as well as the Corner Reflector and Mercedes Night Vision Calibrator.
This package requires:
- the MA600 Calibration Frame (sold separately)
- a MaxiSYS tablet with MA600 Calibration Software (sold separately)
MA600 Calibration Package 1 Features
- Includes RCW Targets for Mercedes, VW and Nissan.
- Includes AVM Targets for VW, Cadillac and Honda.
- Includes Corner Reflector and Mercedes Night Vision Calibrator.
- Requires Autel MA600 ADAS Calibration System and a MaxiSYS Tablet with MA600 Calibration Software (Sold Separately).
AROUND VIEW MONITORING
- VW AVM CSC0804-01
- Honda AVM CSC1004-02
- Honda AVM CSC1004-03
- Cadillac AVM CSC1004-06
REAR COLLISION WARNING
- VW RCWI CSC0806-01
- Mercedes RCWI CSC1006-01
- Nissan RCWI CSC1006-03
BLIND SPOT DETECTION
- Corner Reflector Stand BSD CSC0800
- Corner Reflector BSD CSC0802-01
NIGHT VISION SYSTEM
- Mercedes Stand NVS CSC0803-01
One Year Warranty
Autel warrants to its customers that this product will be free from all defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one(1)year from the date of the original purchase,subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The sole responsibility of Autel under the Warranty is limited to either the repair or,at the option of Autel,replacement of the scan tool at no charge with Proof of Purchase.The sales receipt may be used for this purpose.
2. This warranty does not apply to damages caused by improper use,accident,flood,lightning,or if the product was altered or repaired by anyone other than the Manufacturer Service Center.
3. Autel shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages arising from the use,misuse,or mounting of the scan tool.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts,so the above limitations may not apply to you.
4. All information in this manual is based on the latest information available at the time of publication and no warranty can be made for its accuracy or completeness.Autel reserves the right to make changes at any time without notice.
One year warranty: Store or dealer receipt acts as proof of purchase.In lieu of proof of purchase,tool or tablet is warranted one year from tool/tablet registration.
Repair Cost: If under warranty,your Autel tool will be repaired or replaced free of charge unless damaged(including but not limited to a cracked screen,broken case,chemical exposure or liquid damage)to accident,abuse,misuse,natural disaster,insufficient or excessive electrical supply,abnormal mechanical or environmental conditions or unauthorized disassembly,repair or modification.If the repaired unit is out of warranty,the customer will be contacted and will be responsible for the repair fee.