AME 65-1APH Air Hydraulic Jack 65 Ton Max Height 20.47" Aircraft Jack
Air hydraulic aircraft jack with extra long stroke
- Compact and slim design for easy operation and manoeuvrability
- Telescopic handle increases the reach under the aircraft to 90.28 in and offers easy and safe operation
- The jack can be operated by either compressed-air, nitrogen from the aircraft wheels or a mobile nitrogen service cart
- Fitted with extension screw (3.15 in) for optimum use of the stroke
- Rapid ram retraction without load
- Safety features include manual lowering valve, safety overload valve and dead mans release
- Designed and manufactured according to the aircraft standards: EN1915:2001 and EN12312:2005
|Min. height||12.36 inches|
|Max. height||20.47 inches|
|Frame length||36.37 inches|
|Handle length||37.40 - 53.54 inches|
|Width (with wheels)||12.20 inches|
|Air supply||130 - 174 psi|
|Air consumption||350 l/min|
MLG - Main Landing Gear
- A300 / A310
- A319 / A320 / A321 (MLG-single only)
- A340-200 / -300
- B737-100 / -200 / -300 / -400 / -500
- B737-600 thru -900
NLG - Nose Landing Gear
- A340 / -500 / -600
- B767-200 / -300 / -400ER
- B777-200 / -300 / -300ER
Warranty: AME International warrants its products to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for one year from date of sale to the final customer. AME will repair or replace any item found to be defective. AME may refund the purchase price of any such item at its discretion.
Shipping Policies: AME ships its products via parcel and LTL carriers. If there is any damage at the time an order is delivered, it must be noted on the receiving paperwork from the freight carrier. Any inventory discrepancies must be reported in writing to AME within 48 hours of delivery of goods.
Return goods must be accompanied by a Return Authorization (RA) number. Returns must be shipped to AME International, freight prepaid. In order to be considered for credit, goods must be in new condition and in its original packaging. All returns will be credited less a 15% restock fee. Items which have been manufactured or ordered at customers request may not be returned.
To return a product or find out more information about our return policy, please call during business hours and speak to a customer service representative at (800)-562-4791.