AME 61000 10 Hole Wheel Guard 11 1/4" B.C. Stud-Piloted 1 1/8" and 7/8" Studs
- AME International
TRUCK WHEEL GUARDS
- Composite separator plate to be placed between the hub or drum and the wheel, and/or between two wheels in dual applications
- Provides protection for wheels against corrosion and excessive wear
- Stops rust, scale, salt, and corrosion between steel disc rims in dual or single wheels
- Both aluminum and steel wheels can benefit from use of the Wheel Guard
- Prevents galvanic electrolysis between aluminum and steel wheels
Warranty: AME International warrants its products to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for one year from date of sale to the final customer. AME will repair or replace any item found to be defective. AME may refund the purchase price of any such item at its discretion.
Shipping Policies: AME ships its products via parcel and LTL carriers. If there is any damage at the time an order is delivered, it must be noted on the receiving paperwork from the freight carrier. Any inventory discrepancies must be reported in writing to AME within 48 hours of delivery of goods.
Return goods must be accompanied by a Return Authorization (RA) number. Returns must be shipped to AME International, freight prepaid. In order to be considered for credit, goods must be in new condition and in its original packaging. All returns will be credited less a 15% restock fee. Items which have been manufactured or ordered at customers request may not be returned.
To return a product or find out more information about our return policy, please call during business hours and speak to a customer service representative at (800)-562-4791.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products