AME 15230 Super Stacker Cribbing Block 6"x7"x24" Black
- Certified and Tested
- Blocks available in multiple sizes, shapes fit most applications
- Blocks are individually stamped with a clearly marked Working Weight Load Limit
- Interlocking or aggressive non-slip surface
- Non-conducting plastic resists oil and most chemicals
- Does not splinter, like wood
- Blue Carrying lanyard symbolizes “Heavy Duty” application
- Carrying lanyards provided on all 6” x 7” and on 4” x 4” crib blocks
- Made from 100% recycled plastic
- Working Load Limit: 110,010 (49,900 kg) based on a single-layer application
- Can be used with Lincoln log mating or pyramid mating
- Use AME Jack Plates to secure load and reduce hazardous energy
- AME Jack Plates recommended for use with AME Cribbing application to prevent side-loading and marring to cribbing blocks
- Sold Separately or in kits (see PDF below for configurations)
- Made in America
Warranty: AME International warrants its products to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for one year from date of sale to the final customer. AME will repair or replace any item found to be defective. AME may refund the purchase price of any such item at its discretion.
Shipping Policies: AME ships its products via parcel and LTL carriers. If there is any damage at the time an order is delivered, it must be noted on the receiving paperwork from the freight carrier. Any inventory discrepancies must be reported in writing to AME within 48 hours of delivery of goods.
Return goods must be accompanied by a Return Authorization (RA) number. Returns must be shipped to AME International, freight prepaid. In order to be considered for credit, goods must be in new condition and in its original packaging. All returns will be credited less a 15% restock fee. Items which have been manufactured or ordered at customers request may not be returned.
To return a product or find out more information about our return policy, please call during business hours and speak to a customer service representative at (800)-562-4791.