AME 100-1L Heavy Duty Jack 100 Ton Min height: 17.1" Max height: 22.2"
- Heavy duty jacks for the mining and construction industries
- Designed for off-road maintenance on heavy duty industrial machinery
- All steel, heavy duty chassis build to fit harsh environment
- Large rubber tires allow easy positioning on challenging surfaces
- Innovative chassis construction facilitates jack repair and even wheel changing on site
- High ground clearance for clearing rail and rough terrain
- Multiple position handle for easy tilt back and ergonomic moving
- Safety valve prevents overload, load lock or any failure due to hydraulic fluid loss
- Handle with dead-man’s control for optimum safety during lifting and lowering
- 2 lifting eyes and tilt-back handle position for easy jack handling and transport
- Can be supplied with extensions and locking rings (not standard)
- Capacity: 100 tons
- Min. Height / Max. Height: 17.1" (43.5cm) / 22.4" (57cm)
- Total Width: 18.3" (46.5cm)
- Frame Length: 61" (155cm)
- Air Supply: 145 psi
- Air Consumption: 1200 1/min
- Ground Clearance: 1.6" (4cm)
- Weight: 731.9 lbs (322kg)
Warranty: AME International warrants its products to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for one year from date of sale to the final customer. AME will repair or replace any item found to be defective. AME may refund the purchase price of any such item at its discretion.
Shipping Policies: AME ships its products via parcel and LTL carriers. If there is any damage at the time an order is delivered, it must be noted on the receiving paperwork from the freight carrier. Any inventory discrepancies must be reported in writing to AME within 48 hours of delivery of goods.
Return goods must be accompanied by a Return Authorization (RA) number. Returns must be shipped to AME International, freight prepaid. In order to be considered for credit, goods must be in new condition and in its original packaging. All returns will be credited less a 15% restock fee. Items which have been manufactured or ordered at customers request may not be returned.
To return a product or find out more information about our return policy, please call during business hours and speak to a customer service representative at (800)-562-4791.