RakJak GOJ-DBT2L Double Bag Long Handle 2 Ton Air Jack System
RakJak pneumatic lift jacks are the preferred jacking tool on frame racks, alignment machines, and in all types of repair shops. They're super-fast and virtually maintenance-free! The lifts are one of the most useful tools in any body shop. These are simply the easiest and quickest way to install pinch-weld clamps on the frame machine. They are manufactured to strict tolerances; all machining, plasma cutting, and metal forming are produced by computer-controlled machines to ensure accuracy. The lift jacks are then meticulously hand-assembled, tested, and packaged. In tire and repair shops, RakJak pneumatic lift jacks' proven reliability and durability have shown thousands of technicians a fast, cost-effective means of lifting vehicles on a repetitive basis. The highly maneuverable, compact design saves time—and they're easier to move than a floor jack. The large flat base is steady and resists digging in soft pavement. Whether you're using them on the floor, or with your frame or alignment machine, you can expect years of trouble-free performance.
• These powerful, easy to use jacks are a must if time savings and versatility are key.
• Widely used on alignment and frame racks, Rak Jak’s speed and versatility provide the ultimate tool for tire, wheel, and suspension work.
• In the body shop, Rak Jak is simply the fastest way to install pinch weld clamps on the frame rack.
• Made in the U.S.A.
• Jack Pad: Adjustable top swivels 360º for easy grab of vehicle weld.
• Air Spring: The convoluted air springs have actually been used for many years as shock absorbers under trucks, buses and heavy equipment. Subject to tremendous loads, these springs cycle hundreds of thousands of times with no maintenance and proven reliability.
• Internal Stabilizer: At the center of the action is the internal stabilizing system, machined telescoping steel members provide both vertical and lateral stability, yet still allow flexibility during the lifting arc.
• Balanced Handles: Placed at Rak Jak’s center provide perfect balance for easy transport.
• Finish: Powder coating, zinc plating and chrome plating and the use of aluminum and brass are all part of Unitec’s design to provide the best quality products.
• Pressure Relief Valve: Designed to prevent accidental over-inflation, the valve is factory set at the inflation limit of the air bag, thus taking the worry our of possible misuse.
• Air Valve: Precision machining, all brass components, Teflon seals, and positive air lock design insure many years of trouble-free use and the ultimate feather control.
• Warranty: Rak Jak’s limited warranty is for a full two years from the date of purchase.
Manufacturer's Part Number:
GoJak's Limited warranty is for a full 7 years from date of purchase covering factory defects in material and workmanship.