AMH Spectratek 4000Sd 4Kw (200-240V) Single Head/4 Light Cassettes With Ramp Timer, Heat Sensor, And Distance Sensor
Thermal Integrated Sensor System (TISS) allows for fast set up and automatic regulation: Distance sensor emits audible tone for setting the proper distance from the panel.
- Heat sensor automatically adjusts the temperature throughout the curing process.
- Cures on any substrate.
- Cures body filler in 2 to 3 minutes, top coat in 7 to 10 minutes.
- Uniform, focused 1,521 sq. in. (1m²) cure area with no hot or cold spots.
- Modulated ramp-up time for maximum control and heat transfer.
- Auto Timed Shut-Off: Reduces chance of damage to finish due to overheating.
- 4 Adjustable array of 1,000 watt infrared short wave lamps conforms to the contour of the panel.
- Heavy duty stand with movable arm and a locking caster allows the lamp head to be positioned to panels from the rocker to the vehicle roof. (Note: Appropriate 220 volt plug must be installed by user.)
- CE approval.
Temperature on the painted surface
- The temperature varies from 20°C to 90°C with 1,000W light bulb.
- The temperature varies from 30°C to 200°C with 2,000W light bulb.
Thermal Integrated Sensor System
TISS first helps you position the curing unit for optimum heating with an ultrasonic sensor. The sensor beeps when the unit is too far away or too close, and becomes a continuous tone when the unit is at the ideal distance from the vehicle.
Secondly, the integrated timer allows you to preset ramp times.
Thirdly, state of the art optical sensor and electronics regulate the heating temperature based on the panel temperature desired. The spectratek system independently maintains a constant temperature thereby ensuring the highest quality finish even with a novice operator, without fear of over baking heat sensitive substrates.
|Nominal Input Power||220-240V 1-Phase|