Zinko ZAJ-1510 15 Ton 4" Stroke Aluminum Journal Jack
15 Ton Aluminum Mechanical Journal Jack, 4 inch stoke.
Minimum Height 7-7/8 inches.
Beveled ring gear interlocks with the precision forged pinion to provide shifted tooth actuation. Extremely strong, precise interlocking gears.
Used in structural steel work, bridges, shop building and other industry where powerful, all position jacks are required. Ideal for applications where electric power or air power is inconvenient or dangerous.
- Unique construction bearing is made for longer life and smooth horizontal advance.
- Rigidly designed screw made by chrome -molybdenum steel to withstand excessive load.
- Beveled ring gear interlocks with the precision forged pinion to provide shifted tooth form for strong and excellent interlocking.
- Special ratchet handle interior design with nickel-chrome wheel and plunger enables strong rotation for an easy , smooth operation.
- Buttress threads will not creep down under load.
- Operable vertically or laterally (lateral movement requires optional traversing bed).
- Constructed of aluminum alloy, reducing overall weight.
- Weight: 20 Lbs.
- Country of Origin: Japan
|Operation Force (Ft. / lb.)||310|
|Min. Height (in)||8"|
|Max. Height (in)||12"|
|Cap Diameter (in)||2-1/2"|
|Base Diameter (in)||4-3/8|