Schley Products 91400B Universal Ohc Valve Spring Compressor
- Schley Tools
Features and Benefits:
- Access to valves in areas that are not in open areas with engine in vehicle
- Valve springs can be depressed “remotely” depressor bar and compression tube are separate
- No need to remove engine due to confined areas saving time
- No other valve spring compressor is as universal and adjustable depressor tube slides easily to each valve location without changing settings
- Older 91400A Universal OHC Valve Spring Compressors can be upgraded to the “B” model
With this latest evolution to our Universal Valve Spring Tool we have added the ability to actuate the compression tube even in tight confined locations like under the cowl where the lever cannot be moved or may not even fit. By adding the ability to separate the lever from the compression tube anywhere along the bar you can compress the springs that are confined by brake boosters AC housings or other factors by locating the lever along the bar where there is open space.
Schley Products Inc., warrants their Specialty Hand Tools to be free from defects in material and workmanship. There is no implied or expressed warranty for damage due to normal wear and tear, abuse use of impact, use in production, or use of the tool for other than its intended specialty application.
The exclusive remedy for any item found to be defective under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the defective tool or piece of equipment. Schley Products Inc. shall not be liable for any consequential or incurred damages. Final determination of defects shall be made by Schley Products Inc.
For more information call us up at 800-562-479.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products