ROBINAIR RA34888HD Heavy-Duty Recover, Recycle, Recharge Machine
The Robinair 34888HD heavy duty machine recovers, recycles, evacuates, leak-tests and recharges R-134a with 98.5% efficiency in both small and large mobile air conditioning systems. The new design features a large capacity, removable tank and a liquid pump to tackle those larger A/C systems typically found in buses. The product also is equipped with a nitrogen port which allows a technician to use nitrogen to dry and leak test the vehicle's A/C system. The machine is fully automatic and is capable of recovering, evacuating, leak testing, charging and oil drain/inject – putting A/C lubricant back into the system. The 34888HD also boasts the ability to add a printer for capturing and retaining vehicle service data.
- Fully-Automatic Function: Program to recover, vacuum, leak test and charge without operating panel valves.
- Automatic Oil Drain: A display reminds you to empty the graduated container to show the amount of oil to replace.
- Oil Inject: Automatically inject oil back into the vehicle’s A/C systems.
- Visual & Audible Alarm: Notifies the user when service is complete, or if a problem has occurred.
- Nitrogen Port: Inject nitrogen into the vehicle's A/C system to dry or leak check the system.
- Automatic Air Purge: Eliminates system-damaging air without monitoring gauges or opening valves.
- Vacuum Feature: Defaults to 15 mins, programmable up to 99 mins. “Remaining time” is displayed.
- Removable External Tank: The ability to switch tanks when performing multiple recoveries on large mobile A/C systems.
- Display: Multilingual
- Refrigerant Management System: Displays refrigerant use and monitors remaining filter life. Prompts appear when 1/3 of filter life remains.
- Refrigerant Charging: Select a charge mode from high or low side, or use both sides.
- Optional Printer
- 30.00in x 26.75in x 45.75in
- 280.00 lb
- Operating Temp Range | 32° - 120°F (0°-50°C)
- Recovery Performance | >95% at 70 to 75° F (21 to 24°C) <30 minutes
- Voltage | 125 VAC 60 Hz
- Charge Performance | +/- 0.5 oz at 70° to 75° F (+/- 15g at 21° to 24° C)
- Display | 5 cm x 9 cm graphical display
- Filter-Drier Capacity | 300 lb (136kg), spin-on type
- Hoses | 18 ft (5.5 m)
- Weight | Approximately 295 lbs. (133 kg)
- Compressor | 3/8 hp, pressure protected, oiled, hermetically sealed
- Dimensions(HxWxD) | 49 in x 28 x 39 (124.5 cm x 71 cm x 99 cm)
- Vacuum Pump | 5.0 cfm Dual Stage, 29.9 InHg
- Languages | English, French, Spanish
- Cylinder | External 50 lb. DOT
- Certifications | SAE J2788
- 34888HD Recover, Recycle, Recharge Machine
- 50 lb R134A DOT Refrigerant tank
- Operator's Manual
- Service center Listing Sheet
- Vacuum Pump Oil SDS Sheet
- Compressor oil SDS sheet
- EPA Registration Sheet
- Mobile Vehicle A/C Equipment certification form
- Scale Calibration weight