Ranger RP-20T 20-Ton Bottle Jack Shop Press
Ranger RP-20T 20-Ton Bottle Jack Shop Press
The heavy-duty RP-20T delivers up to 40,000 lbs. of pressure via a 20-ton bottle jack. That's more than enough to satisfy all your pressing needs.This 20-ton press was designed for heavy use and works great in both repair shops and your home garage. Ideal for the removal and installation of gears, bushings and bearings, the RP-20T also excels at bending, straightening and flattening. The applications are truly endless.The RP-20T features both a vertically-adjustable table and a hydraulic pump unit for improved performance, all on a rugged, heavy-steel H-frame. 2 heavy-duty arbor plates included!
- Ideal for pressing bearings, U-joints, etc.
- Hydraulic pump unit for maximum performance
- Adjustable table height
- Heavy steel construction
- Includes 2 heavy-duty press plates
- Capacity: 40,000 lbs. / 18,144 kg
- Overall height: 59" / 1,499 mm
- Overall width: 23" / 584 mm
- Inside width between rails: 18" / 457 mm
- Cylinder stroke: 8" / 203 mm
- Shipping weight: 208 lbs. / 95 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 10" x 61" x 20" / 254 mm x 1549 mm x 508 mm
**Ranger charges taxes to California**
**Shipping is FREE to direct points within the 48-contiguous states.
A 5% RATZ Surcharge may apply if shipping to a rural shipping point.
It is the buyer's responsibility to unload the freight at their location.
ELECTRIC/HYDRAULIC POWER UNITS WARRANTY
THE BEST WARRANTY IN THE BUSINESS - YOU HAVE OUR WORD
Duration: 12 months from the date of purchase by the original Purchaser or 12 months from the date of shipment or whichever comes first.
- One Year (12-Months) Warranty on electric motor and switches
- One Year (12-Months) Warranty on pump, hydraulic seals and valves
- One Year (12-Months) Warranty on operating components
- One Year (12-Months) Free-Shipping** on ground‐freight charges related to warranty performance
1. Who gives this warranty (Warrantor): BendPak/Ranger, 1645 Lemonwood Dr., Santa Paula, CA 93060
2. Who receives this warranty (Purchaser): The original Purchaser (other than for purpose of resale)
3. What products are covered by this warranty: Any AC or DC electric‐hydraulic power unit***
4. What is covered under this warranty: manufacturer defects due to material and/or workmanship with the exceptions noted below.
5. What is not covered under this warranty:
a. Any failure that results from Purchaser’s abuse, neglect or failure to operate, maintain or service product in accordance with instructions provided in the owner’s manual(s) supplied
b. Any damage caused by using equipment beyond rated capacity and/or capability
c. Items or service normally required to maintain the product, i.e. lubricants, oil, etc.
d. Any component damaged in shipment or any failure caused by installing or operating equipment under conditions not in accordance with installation and operation guidelines or damaged by contact with tools or surroundings
e. Any component failure caused by rain, excessive humidity, corrosive environments or other contaminants
f. Rusted components due to improper maintenance or corrosive environments
g. Cosmetic defects that do not interfere with product functionality
h. Damage due to incorrect voltage or improper wiring
i. Any incidental, indirect, or consequential loss, damage, or expense that may result from any defect, failure, or malfunction
6. Responsibilities of Warrantor under this warranty: Repair or replace with either new or reconditioned unit at Warrantor’s option, component and/or unit which is defective, has malfunctioned and/or failed to conform within duration of the warranty period.
7. Responsibilities of Purchaser under this warranty:
a. Provide dated proof of purchase and maintenance records
b. In some cases, components may be required to be shipped to the nearest BendPak/Ranger Authorized Service Center. Freight costs, after 12‐months, must be borne by the Purchaser.
c. Use reasonable care in the operation and maintenance of the products as described in the owner’s manual(s).
8. When Warrantor will perform repair or replacement under this warranty: Repair or replacement will be scheduled and serviced according to the normal work flow at the servicing location, and depending on the availability of replacement parts.
**Free‐shipping applies to direct shipping points within the 48 continental United States. Rural area shipping surcharge may apply for remote addresses. ***For all Ranger brand AC electric/hydraulic power units manufactured or sold on or following 8/1/2015.
Limitation of Liability
BendPak/Ranger shall have no obligation pursuant to this Warranty with respect to products which in our sole judgment have been altered damaged, misused, abused, badly worn, lost or improperly maintained. This Warranty is null and void if the customer or any other person other than an authorized representative of BendPak/Ranger has made any attempt to service or modify the tool prior to its return to BendPak/Ranger under this Warranty. In no event will either party be liable for any damage caused by the other party's failure to fulfill its responsibilities under these terms and conditions. In no event will either party be liable for any lost profits, lost savings, incidental damage, or other economic consequential damagesBendPak/Rangerproductsareprovidedandsoldasiswithoutanyexpressorimpliedwarrantiesincludingwarrantiesof merchantabilityorfitnessforparticularpurpose.No warranties, expressed or implied, will apply after this period. BendPak may modify these terms and conditions at any time by either providing the customer with written notice or posting such revised terms on www.bendpak.com. Such revised terms shall be effective thirty days from the date of such written notice or posting.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:+ Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products