Lift King LKHDW Heavy Duty Works
- Main Component x1
- Semi Hood Attachment x1
- Fifth Wheel Attachment x1
- Trailer Door Attachment x1
- Door Attachment x1
- Semi Hood Dolly x1
The Lift King Heavy Duty Works Package comes with everything needed for one technician of any size to securely remove or install semi hoods. It also comes with other attachments, allowing a technician to remove or install fifth wheels, trailer doors, & automotive, sprinter, & semi cab doors.
After the removal of a semi hood, the semi hood can be lowered onto the Lift King Semi Hood Dolly that is included in this package. By utilizing the Semi Hood Dolly, other technicians can perform removals and installations by keeping the lift free at all times.
PRODUCTIVITY: Pay one technician to do the job instead of four.
SAFETY: Good technicians are hard to find and should be protected as an asset. The Lift King will eliminate physical strain and protect the technician from injury.
IMPROVE QUALITY: The Lift King will allow a technician to remove or install the semi hood with precise adjustments when removing or inserting pins, or the brackets that secure the hood to the truck. Quality is improved by avoiding human error and possible damage to the hood.
The Lift King is the safest and most efficient way to remove or install a semi hood.
New Equipment Warranty Policy
Liftking Manufacturing Corp warrants new products sold by it under the trademark Liftking to be free from defects in material and workmanship for twelve (12) months or two thousand (2000) operating hours – whichever occurs first – after delivery of the product to the initial user. Rentals are considered as retail sales.
The warranty shall be fulfilled by any authorized Liftking dealer who will provide, at their place of business, a new orrepaired part (whichever Liftking elects) along with established labor forthe installation ofsuch partsfound upon itsinspection to be defective in material or workmanship. All engine warranty will be provided by the authorized engine dealer.
Defective parts are to be held at the dealership for sixty (60) days (from date of Liftking receiving the completed warranty claim form) and if requested, returned to Liftking (prepaid) for inspection and final determination of warranty coverage. Replacement parts provided under the terms of this warranty are warranted for the duration of the warranty of the product in which they are installed.
This warranty shall not apply to:
1. Any operation which is part of a pre-delivery or 50-hour inspection service.
2. Vendor warranted items such as tires.
3. Normal maintenance services such as engine tune-up, fuel system cleaning, lubrication, brake adjustments, chain and roller adjustment; as well as normal replacement of service items such as filters, oils, tune-up parts, brake or clutch linings.
4. Deterioration of rubber components and exterior finish due to normal use or exposure.
5. Any part of the machine that has been subject to abuse, negligence, alterations, accidents or in connection with parts or attachments made or supplied by someone other than Liftking.
6. Incidental charges such as towing, fluids, and lubricants (including oil, fuel, antifreeze, etc.).
7. Travel time, shipping expenses, meals, and overtime.
8. Transportation and trucking charges.
9. Loaner equipment.
10. Loss of revenue.