Lift King LK4000 Main Component
Buy this item as part of a combo package for big savings:
- Lift King LKCB Light Duty & Heavy Duty Combo Packages
- Lift King LKHD Heavy Duty Lift Package
- Lift King LKLD Light Duty Lift Package
- Lift King LKHDP Heavy Duty Lift Package (Plus)
- Lift King LKLDP Light Duty Lift Package (Plus)
- Lift King LKLDW Light Duty Works
- Lift King LKHDW Heavy Duty Works
- Lift King LKCBP Combo Plus
- Lift King LKCBW Combo Works
The Lift King Main Component is designed to increase:
SAFETY by protecting the technician from physical strain or injury
PRODUCTIVITY by reducing the need of multiple technicians to only one
QUALITY by reducing the chance for damage.
The Main Component is designed to accommodate many attachments for one technician to perform multiple functions. Some applications include the removal or installation of any size pickup boxes, camper toppers, and semi and automotive hoods, doors, and fifth wheel plates. Additional attachments continue to be designed and introduced to our product line.
- One technician, one tool operation
- Steel construction & powder coat finish
- Only requires a 3’ X 3’ floor print when in the stored position
- Set up and tear down in seconds
- Equipped with all necessary safety features and warning decals
- Rated for 600lbs and passed testing at 1,000lbs
- 1,500lb brake winch for easy lifting
- Avoid physical strain, and mitigate risk of injury
- Improve quality by avoiding the possibility of damage to the customer’s vehicle
- Collision repairs can be performed while the damaged item remains on the lift
- The Main Component pays for itself time and time again
- Lift King Main Component
New Equipment Warranty Policy
Liftking Manufacturing Corp warrants new products sold by it under the trademark Liftking to be free from defects in material and workmanship for twelve (12) months or two thousand (2000) operating hours – whichever occurs first – after delivery of the product to the initial user. Rentals are considered as retail sales.
The warranty shall be fulfilled by any authorized Liftking dealer who will provide, at their place of business, a new orrepaired part (whichever Liftking elects) along with established labor forthe installation ofsuch partsfound upon itsinspection to be defective in material or workmanship. All engine warranty will be provided by the authorized engine dealer.
Defective parts are to be held at the dealership for sixty (60) days (from date of Liftking receiving the completed warranty claim form) and if requested, returned to Liftking (prepaid) for inspection and final determination of warranty coverage. Replacement parts provided under the terms of this warranty are warranted for the duration of the warranty of the product in which they are installed.
This warranty shall not apply to:
1. Any operation which is part of a pre-delivery or 50-hour inspection service.
2. Vendor warranted items such as tires.
3. Normal maintenance services such as engine tune-up, fuel system cleaning, lubrication, brake adjustments, chain and roller adjustment; as well as normal replacement of service items such as filters, oils, tune-up parts, brake or clutch linings.
4. Deterioration of rubber components and exterior finish due to normal use or exposure.
5. Any part of the machine that has been subject to abuse, negligence, alterations, accidents or in connection with parts or attachments made or supplied by someone other than Liftking.
6. Incidental charges such as towing, fluids, and lubricants (including oil, fuel, antifreeze, etc.).
7. Travel time, shipping expenses, meals, and overtime.
8. Transportation and trucking charges.
9. Loaner equipment.
10. Loss of revenue.