JMC Equipment JMC9KACX 9,000 Lb Two Post Clear Floor Asymmetric Lift
- 9,000 Lbs
Usually Ships within 3-5 Business Days
Usually Ships within 3-5 Business Days
JMC Equipment JMC9KAC 9,000 lb Two Post Clear Floor Asymmetric Lift
Looking for an installer??? We can help you find one, call us up and we'll take care of everything - 800-562-4791
9,000 lb. capacity lifts. These lifts have the heavy-duty leaf chain, the steel pulleys, the high-strength cable equalization system and everything you’d expect from a quality lift.
|Free Drop-In Stackable Height Adapters|
- 9,000 lbs. capacity
- High Quality Lifts
- Asymmetric / Clear Floor design (TP9KACX)
- Symmetric / Clear Floor design (TP9KSCX)
- Chain Drive
- Dual Point Lock release
- Saddle Pad Adapters included (1 pair)
- Powder coat finish
- New! Single Piece Column construction
- New! Padded 'Shut-Off' Bar w/ Kill Switch
- New! Low Profile 'drop-in' Swivel Pads w/ 1-1/2" adjustable height
- New! 4 ea Stackable 1-3/8" & 4" 'drop-in' Height Adapters
- New! Reduced overall Width w/ front-side mounted Power Unit
- New! Internal Hose Routing w/ integrated Hose Guards
- New! Rubber Door Guards
New!! JMC9K“X”Series updated Design & Features
- Single Piece Column construction
- Padded‘Shut-Off’ Barw/Kill Switch
- Low Profile drop-in Swivel Pads w/ 1-1/2” adjustable height
- 4ea Stackable 1-3/8” & 4” drop-in Height Adapters
- Reduced overall Width w/ front-side Power Unit mounting
- Internal Hose Routing w/ integrated Hose Guards
- Rubber Door Guards
- Capacity 9,000 lbs.
- Height Overall 142"
- Width Overall w/Power Unit 141"
- Max. Lift Height 72"
- With Tallest Adapter 77"
- Width Between Columns 110”
- Min. Pad Height 4"
- Drive Thru Clearance 93"
- Lifting Speed 50S
- Asymmetric / Symmetric Asymmetric
- Clear Floor / Floor Plate Clear Floor
- Short Arm Reach - min/max 28 -1/2" - 40-3/4"
- Long Arm Reach - min/max 37-3/8" - 57-3/8"
- Cable Diameter 3/8"
- Column Size 7-1/4" x 10-7/8"
- Column Steel Thickness 5mm
- Carriage Steel Thickness 5mm
- Arm Steel Thickness 6mm
- Ship Weight 1,390 lbs.bs.
- Power 220V- 20 Amp 1 PH
The manufacturer collects Sales Tax on all orders shipped to California!
TUXEDO DISTRIBUTORS LIMITED WARRANTY
The following parts and structural components carry a five year warranty:
Columns, Arms, Uprights, Swivel Pins
Legs, Carriages, Overhead Beam
Tracks, Cross Rails, Top Rail Beam
Limited One-Year Warranty:
Tuxedo Distributors, LLC (Tuxedo) offers a limited one-year warranty to the original purchaser of Lifts and Wheel Service equipment in the United States and Canada. Tuxedo will replace, without charge, any part found defective in materials orworkmanship under normal use, for a period of one year after purchase. The purchaser is responsible for all shipping charges. This warranty does not apply to equipment that has been improperly installed or altered or that has not beenoperated or maintained according to specifications.
This warranty does not cover:
1. Parts needed for normal maintenance
2. Wear parts, including but not limited to cables, slider blocks, chains, rubber pads and pulleys
3. Replacement of lift and tire changer cylinders after the first 30 days. A seal kit and installation instructions will be sent for repairs thereafter.
4. On-site labor
Upon receipt, the customer must visually inspect the equipment for any potential freight damage before signing clear on the shipping receipt. Freight damage is not considered a warranty issue and therefore must be noted for any potential recovery with the shipping company.
The customer is required to notify Tuxedo of any missing parts within 72 hours. Timely notification must be received to becovered under warranty.
Tuxedo will replace any defective part under warranty at no charge as soon as such parts become available from the manufacturer. No guarantee is given as to the immediate availability of replacement parts.
Tuxedo reserves the right to make improvements and/or design changes to its lifts without any obligation to previously sold, assembled or fabricated equipment.
There is no other express warranty on the Tuxedo lifts and this warranty is exclusive of and in lieu of all other warranties,expressed or implied, including all warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
To the fullest extent allowed by law, Tuxedo shall not be liable for loss of use, cost of cover, lost profits, inconvenience,lost time, commercial loss or other incidental or consequential damages.
This Limited Warranty is granted to the original purchaser only and is not transferable or assignable.
Some states do not allow exclusion or limitation of consequential damages or how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights, which may vary from state to state.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:+ Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products