iDEAL PSB-SEMIDD26B Semi Down Draft Paint Booth
Factory Shipped. Delivery Time: 5-7 Business Days
Factory Shipped. Delivery Time: 5-7 Business Days
iDEAL PSB-SEMIDD26ASY-AK Semi Down Draft Paint Booth
iDEAL’s PSB-SEMIDD26-ASY-A Semi Down Draft Paint Booth is our most affordable pressurized Down Draft booth. The Semi Down Draft design pulls filtered air through ceiling of the booth and exhausts filtered air through back of the paint booth. The Semi Down Draft booth is constructed using 18 gauges steel panels with CNC precision punched holes for simple assembly. Each panel has an integrated flange and is powder coated for durable construction. Panels are assembled using high quality 5/16″ hardware. Entry doors use three heavy duty hinges and are vertically and horizontally adjustable for easy, accurate installation. iDeal utilizes a hip roof design with horizontal lighting in the walls and roof for optimal light coverage. This design allows for maximum shadow free lighting to allow the painter to move around the booth with no light interference. The Semi Down Draft Paint Booth is a pressurized booth that can be used for automotive refinishing, industrial finishing and furniture finishing.
- iDEAL stocks booths and typically ships within 48 hours.
- Commercial grade hip panel design.
- Deluxe Control Panel – Included!
- 30" Fan Motor – Dayton – Included! U.S. manufactured, UL listed spark resistant fans.
- NEMA rated 3HP – 3 Phase – 230/460VAC-60Hz motors.
- LDPI Industrial Lighting – Included! 10 – T-8 light fixtures with four bulbs each, horizontal installation.
- Precision punched heavy duty 18 gauge panel construction.
- Bright white powder coat finish on all booth surfaces.
- Tri Fold Entry Doors with viewing windows and shutoff switches.
- Personnel Door with a viewing window and shutoff switches.
- Manometer, Solenoid Valve, Hardware and Sealant Included.
- Meets NFPA 33.
- Inside Dimensions: 26′ L X 14′ W X 9′ 3″ H
- Inside dimensions: 26´L x 14´W x 9´3"H
- Outside dimensions: 29´-4"L x 14´-4´W x 9´-7" H
- Fan / Motor: 30" Tube Axial Fan 3HP-3PH-230/460VAC-60HZ Non-Spark, NEMA rated
- CFM: 12,220 @ .5 Static Pressure
- Lighting: 10 ea. T-8 light fixtures, four bulbs
- iDEAL Semi Down Plenum Kit -The iDEAL Semi Down Draft Plenum Kit Assembly (PSB-SEMIDD26A-PLENUM KIT ASY) has everything required to install a plenum on your new or existing Semi Down Paint Booth. A plenum is required to install a Direct Gas Fired Air Make Up (Paint Booth Heater) on your paint booth. The Heater is not included with the plenum.
- 8′ Exhaust Duct Kit
- Rammstein Air RS-1001 Gas Fired Paint Booth Heater - Ramstein Air RS-1001 Direct Fired Air Make Up unit can be used to heat the iDEAL Semi Down and Side Down Paint Booths.
TUXEDO DISTRIBUTORS LIMITED WARRANTY
The following parts and structural components carry a five year warranty:
Columns, Arms, Uprights, Swivel Pins
Legs, Carriages, Overhead Beam
Tracks, Cross Rails, Top Rail Beam
Limited One-Year Warranty:
Tuxedo Distributors, LLC (Tuxedo) offers a limited one-year warranty to the original purchaser of Lifts and Wheel Service equipment in the United States and Canada. Tuxedo will replace, without charge, any part found defective in materials orworkmanship under normal use, for a period of one year after purchase. The purchaser is responsible for all shipping charges. This warranty does not apply to equipment that has been improperly installed or altered or that has not beenoperated or maintained according to specifications.
This warranty does not cover:
1. Parts needed for normal maintenance
2. Wear parts, including but not limited to cables, slider blocks, chains, rubber pads and pulleys
3. Replacement of lift and tire changer cylinders after the first 30 days. A seal kit and installation instructions will be sent for repairs thereafter.
4. On-site labor
Upon receipt, the customer must visually inspect the equipment for any potential freight damage before signing clear on the shipping receipt. Freight damage is not considered a warranty issue and therefore must be noted for any potential recovery with the shipping company.
The customer is required to notify Tuxedo of any missing parts within 72 hours. Timely notification must be received to becovered under warranty.
Tuxedo will replace any defective part under warranty at no charge as soon as such parts become available from the manufacturer. No guarantee is given as to the immediate availability of replacement parts.
Tuxedo reserves the right to make improvements and/or design changes to its lifts without any obligation to previously sold, assembled or fabricated equipment.
There is no other express warranty on the Tuxedo lifts and this warranty is exclusive of and in lieu of all other warranties,expressed or implied, including all warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
To the fullest extent allowed by law, Tuxedo shall not be liable for loss of use, cost of cover, lost profits, inconvenience,lost time, commercial loss or other incidental or consequential damages.
This Limited Warranty is granted to the original purchaser only and is not transferable or assignable.
Some states do not allow exclusion or limitation of consequential damages or how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights, which may vary from state to state.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products