iDEAL PSB-AFCF23B Cross Flow Paint Booth
The iDEAL ‘A-Frame’ Cross Flow Paint Spray Booth is an economic, commercial grade paint spray booth designed to provide superior lighting with optimal ‘cross draft’ air flow to produce a high-quality paint finish in a safe & controlled ventilated work area. The iDEAL Cross Flow Paint Booth is great for small to mid-sized Automobiles, along with being an ideal solution for Industrial or Wood finishing applications. The exhaust fan draws clean filtered air through the front entry door’s intake filters and flows towards the rear of the booth into the filtered exhaust chamber, and then discharged upwards through exhaust fan & ducting. The included bright white powder-coat finish, deluxe control panel, premium filters & high-quality tube-axial exhaust fan complete the package for a premium, high quality Paint Spray Booth, all at a great value!
- iDeal stocks booths and typically ship within 48 hours.
- Heavy duty precision punched 18 Gauge panel construction.
- Optimal Cross Draft air flow W/ CFM 9,500 @.5 Static Pressure
- Tilt panel design for optimal lightinh coverage
- Inside Dimensions: 22′ 6″ L X 12′ W X 8′ 6″ H
- Convenient 5/16″ Bolt & Nut Assembly
- Deluxe Control Panel – Included
- Bright White Powder Coat Panel Finish – (Inside & Outside)
- Manometer, Solenoid Valve, Hardware and Sealant Included.
- Ul Listed dayton 24″ Tube-Axial Exhaust fan W/ Spark resistant fan blades
- NEMA rated 3HP – 3 Phase – 230/460VAC-60Hz motors standard
- Premium AFC intake and exhaust filters
- (6ea) LDPI Industrial Lighting T-8 ‘vertical’ light fixtures, 4 lamp
- (24ea) GE T8 Florescent Lamps – 32W, 5000K 4′ length
- Double Entry Doors w/ shutoff switches
- Personnel Door w/ viewing window & shutoff switch
- Meets And/Or Exceeds all applicable osha & NFPA 33 Regulations
- Easy to install, Operate & Maintain
|22′-6″L X 13’W X 8′-6″H
|25′-4″L X 13′-4″W X 8′-10″H
|Fan / Motor
|24″ Tube Axial Fan
Non-Spark, NEMA Rated
|9,500 @ .5 Static Pressure
|6 Each T-8 / 4 Bulb Light Fixtures
1 Phase Electrical Configuration
8′ Exhaust Duck Kit (25" Diameter)
LED Lighting Upgrade Kit
TUXEDO DISTRIBUTORS LIMITED WARRANTY
The following parts and structural components carry a five year warranty:
Columns, Arms, Uprights, Swivel Pins
Legs, Carriages, Overhead Beam
Tracks, Cross Rails, Top Rail Beam
Limited One-Year Warranty:
Tuxedo Distributors, LLC (Tuxedo) offers a limited one-year warranty to the original purchaser of Lifts and Wheel Service equipment in the United States and Canada. Tuxedo will replace, without charge, any part found defective in materials orworkmanship under normal use, for a period of one year after purchase. The purchaser is responsible for all shipping charges. This warranty does not apply to equipment that has been improperly installed or altered or that has not beenoperated or maintained according to specifications.
This warranty does not cover:
1. Parts needed for normal maintenance
2. Wear parts, including but not limited to cables, slider blocks, chains, rubber pads and pulleys
3. Replacement of lift and tire changer cylinders after the first 30 days. A seal kit and installation instructions will be sent for repairs thereafter.
4. On-site labor
Upon receipt, the customer must visually inspect the equipment for any potential freight damage before signing clear on the shipping receipt. Freight damage is not considered a warranty issue and therefore must be noted for any potential recovery with the shipping company.
The customer is required to notify Tuxedo of any missing parts within 72 hours. Timely notification must be received to becovered under warranty.
Tuxedo will replace any defective part under warranty at no charge as soon as such parts become available from the manufacturer. No guarantee is given as to the immediate availability of replacement parts.
Tuxedo reserves the right to make improvements and/or design changes to its lifts without any obligation to previously sold, assembled or fabricated equipment.
There is no other express warranty on the Tuxedo lifts and this warranty is exclusive of and in lieu of all other warranties,expressed or implied, including all warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
To the fullest extent allowed by law, Tuxedo shall not be liable for loss of use, cost of cover, lost profits, inconvenience,lost time, commercial loss or other incidental or consequential damages.
This Limited Warranty is granted to the original purchaser only and is not transferable or assignable.
Some states do not allow exclusion or limitation of consequential damages or how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights, which may vary from state to state.