iDEAL MSC-18K-X-472 72,000 Lbs ALI Certified Wheel Engaging Mobile Column Set (Set of 4)
- 72,000 Lbs
Factory Shipped. Delivery Time: 5-7 Business Days
Factory Shipped. Delivery Time: 5-7 Business Days
iDEAL MSC-18K-X-472 ALI Certified Wheel Engaging Mobile Column Set (Set of 4)
The iDEAL MSC-18K-X is ALI certified and available in sets of two, four and six columns to provide up to 108,000lbs. of liftng capacity. The MSC-18K-X is designed for the heavy duty user to lift fire trucks, school buses and other large commercial vehicles by the wheels. Optional accessories provide the flexibility to lift passenger vehicles and light trucks and wheels free lifting for expanded service. Technicians realize improved productivity through safe, simple operation of the lift at each column using the well designed control panel. The mobile design and quick set up of the MSC-18K-X allows technicians to easily transform a flat bay to a lift bay for improved use of shop space. The small foot print of the MSC-18K-X allows for storage without impacting valuable shop space.
- ALI certified
- 24VDC Battery Operation with Onboard Charging System
- Communication Cable with Retractable Cable Reels
- U-Shape Wiring Configuration for quick vehicle entry & exiting
- Convenient Operation from any Column
- Independent Mechanical Locking System
- PLC & Optical Encoder provides continuous synchronization for Columns
- Easily positioned with Pallet Jack type device with Poly Caster Wheels
- Adjustable Lifting Forks for the widest range of Wheel Diameters
- Emergency Switch per each Column, provides the highest safety assurance
- Easy to use Master Control Panel for Individual or Paired Synchronized Operation
- LCD Screen with Keypad offers ‘easy to read’ visuals for Settings Lifting Height
- Conveniently stored out of the way when not in use to maximize work space
- Available in Two, Four or Six Column Configurations
- New! LED Light with Magnetic Base for each Column!!
- New! Optional MSC ALI Certified Accessories available!!
|Column Configurations||2 Column||4 Column||6 Column|
|Capacity||36,000 lbs.||72,000 lbs.||108,000 lbs.|
|Charging Voltage||100-140VAC, 60HX, Single Phase|
|Column Heights – Min/Max||Min. 88.6″ / Max 155.5″|
|Fork Adjustable Range||12.6″ – 22″|
|Fork to Column Clearance||10″|
|Rise Time||100 Seconds|
|Max Distance between Columns||32.8′|
|Min. Concrete Surface Strength||3,000PSI|
|Set-Up / Operation||Indoors|
|*Battery Type (Recommended)||12VDC Sealed Deep Cycle Battery, BCI Group 31, AH 105 – not included|
|*Batteries Not Included|
TUXEDO DISTRIBUTORS LIMITED WARRANTY
The following parts and structural components carry a five year warranty:
Columns, Arms, Uprights, Swivel Pins
Legs, Carriages, Overhead Beam
Tracks, Cross Rails, Top Rail Beam
Limited One-Year Warranty:
Tuxedo Distributors, LLC (Tuxedo) offers a limited one-year warranty to the original purchaser of Lifts and Wheel Service equipment in the United States and Canada. Tuxedo will replace, without charge, any part found defective in materials orworkmanship under normal use, for a period of one year after purchase. The purchaser is responsible for all shipping charges. This warranty does not apply to equipment that has been improperly installed or altered or that has not beenoperated or maintained according to specifications.
This warranty does not cover:
1. Parts needed for normal maintenance
2. Wear parts, including but not limited to cables, slider blocks, chains, rubber pads and pulleys
3. Replacement of lift and tire changer cylinders after the first 30 days. A seal kit and installation instructions will be sent for repairs thereafter.
4. On-site labor
Upon receipt, the customer must visually inspect the equipment for any potential freight damage before signing clear on the shipping receipt. Freight damage is not considered a warranty issue and therefore must be noted for any potential recovery with the shipping company.
The customer is required to notify Tuxedo of any missing parts within 72 hours. Timely notification must be received to becovered under warranty.
Tuxedo will replace any defective part under warranty at no charge as soon as such parts become available from the manufacturer. No guarantee is given as to the immediate availability of replacement parts.
Tuxedo reserves the right to make improvements and/or design changes to its lifts without any obligation to previously sold, assembled or fabricated equipment.
There is no other express warranty on the Tuxedo lifts and this warranty is exclusive of and in lieu of all other warranties,expressed or implied, including all warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
To the fullest extent allowed by law, Tuxedo shall not be liable for loss of use, cost of cover, lost profits, inconvenience,lost time, commercial loss or other incidental or consequential damages.
This Limited Warranty is granted to the original purchaser only and is not transferable or assignable.
Some states do not allow exclusion or limitation of consequential damages or how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights, which may vary from state to state.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products