Corghi MasterCode Base with arm Touchless Tire Changer (Elect. Only)
MasterCode Base with arm Touchless Tire Changer (Elect. Only)
Half a century since the invention of the Artiglio and eleven years since the introduction of “Leva la leva” (leverless) technology, CORGHI sets the benchmark higher once again with the ARTIGLIO MASTER CODE.
With automatic wheel dimension acquisition enabling automatic tool positioning, and the invaluable Smart Corghi System demounting procedure, the MASTER CODE rewrites the rule book for tire changers, demonstrating once again Corghi’s unrivalled ability to continuously steer the evolution of the sector.
The goals set for these new machines were to achieve an even higher degree of automatism, to increase performance and efficiency with all wheel types and to reduce the use of that increasingly precious commodity - time. The computerised Touch Screen system guides the operator through all procedures and suggests the best possible solution to any problem encountered.
MASTER CODE is compatible with all tire types, from Run Flat-UHP tires to both small and large balloon tires. This latest creation from CORGHI - THE ONLY INNOVATOR IN THE TIRE CHANGER SEGMENT - makes work safer, simpler and quicker for the tire service professional while ensuring total protection for the rim and tire.
Wheel Data Self-Acquisition
- Self acquisition of wheel dimensions
- Automatic tool positioning
- Intelligent and very user friendly
- Three wheel type settings
- AUTOMATIC or MANUAL work cycle selection
Smart Corghi System
- Smart Corghi System demounting procedure
- Minimised tire stress
- Absolutely NO contact with rim!!!
- Automated, synchronised tire demounting and mounting
Dual Bead Breaker
- Dual pneumatic bead breaker penetrator
- Maximum rigidity
- Maximum efficiency and precision
- Dual opposed bead breaker discs with separately
- Controlled cylinders
Mobile Control Console
- Total control in all manual operations
- Freely adjustable mobile control console
- Simple, quick and intuitive controls
- Extreme user friendly manual cycle
Interactive Touch Screen
- Interactive multifunctional TFT-LCD TOUCH SCREEN interface with microprocessor control
- USB port for software databases update, and for loading files and videos
- Playback capability for demonstration videos
- Scheduled maintenance reminder, self-diagnosis, sensor state check and fault indication
- Online help with instruction manual and special procedures (WDK, BSR, RFT, UHP)
Intelligent Electromechanical Turntable
- Intelligent electromechanical turntable
- New patented wheel clamp system
- Reliable for all wheel types
(comes equipped with additional specific flanges)
- Integrated fully articulated lifter with 85 Kg max. load capacity
- Bead depressor with adjustable working height
- Depressor shape ideal for RFT tires
- WDK homologated
Latest Generation Inverter Motor
- Second speed also available in reverse rotation mode
- Torque control
- Controlled acceleration curve to safeguard tire
CORGHI USA Limited Warranty
Corghi USA expressly warrants its products will be free from defects in material and/or workmanship for the time period specified. Corghi USA must be informed in writing within 7 days after discovery of a defect. Corghi USA reserves the right to repair or replace a product at our discretion. Co nsumable products and accessories such as but not limited to; plastic protection parts, bead breaker pads, inflation hoses, and rollers, are not covered under this warranty.
This warranty does not cover any damage resulting from abuse or failure to perform any necessary maintenance (i.e. damage due to or resulting from, faulty installation, neglect, misuse, improper electrical connections or electrical surges, problems resulting from excessive water, contaminated air system, or pollutant of any nature, fire or freight damage).
Corghi machines are warranted to be free of defects as follows:
A2030, A2024TI, 2024TI LL, A9824TI, A9824 LLTI, A9830, A9222TI, Service Pro 124, Service Pro 324 - 2 year parts and 1 year labor. Transmission – 10 year part only (5 year part only on 9220TI).
AM50, AM500, AM5000, AM26, Master J, Master Code, Master28 – 2 year parts and 1 year labor.
HD700, AG52L, HD1200, Monster TT – 2 year parts and 1 year labor.
NOTE: Rubber Pads, air lines, gauges, mount/demount heads, and swabs - 90 day warranty
PL60, Service Pro 750, EM9250, EM9280, EM9580, EM9550, EM9980C, Eyelight – 2 year parts and 1 year labor.
ET66, ET88 – 2 year parts and 1 year labor.
Alignment Machines/Specialty Equipment:
2 year parts and 1 year labor.
Disclaimer & Limitation on Liability.
Corghi USA agreement to repair a tire changer or balancer is expressly in lieu of all other warranties, express, implies or statutory, including any warranties for merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Corghi USA maximum liability shall be limited to the cost of the machine. In no event shall Corghi USA be responsible for owner’s lost profits, goodwill or other incidental or consequential damages. Corghi USA is not responsible for equipment or accessories damages in shipment. Freight claims are to be made directly with the carrier. We will be more than happy to assist you with any questions regarding filing claims.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products