Corghi Master J Touchless Tire Changer
Corghi Master J Touchless Tire Changer
Since 2001, the year our “Leva la leva” technology was introduced, many hurried to chase after us, presenting their own solutions. They called their solutions "no lever", or "leverless", or the "automatic lever system". The truth is however that no one has been able to copy the patented “Leva la leva” system with the “SMART Corghi System” device, the only existing solution that:
NEVER TOUCHES THE RIM, during any working phase
annuls all tension on the tire during the tire demounting/mounting phases.
This is the difference between Corghi and the others. Artiglio Master J has this technology at its core offered in a very competitive price. A perfect synthesis between tested constructive quality, unique technological solutions and a competitive price represents the ideal machine and a perfect balance for an investment. Since 2001 this has guaranteed our customers a technological advantage that has remained unmatched over time. NOT ALL LEVA LA LEVA SOLUTIONS ARE EQUAL! And we are well aware of this.
- Ergonomic and multifunctional consoles with a display that makes it possible to electronically set the rim diameter and obtain the positioning of the work tools in a quick, practical and safe manner. Divided into three distinct work areas, it makes it easier to immediately recognize movements and makes the system easier to use for the operator.
- Dynamic bead breaking device with dual specular bead breaker disc. The radial positioning of the discs is made easier by an automatism that is able to prevent any manual positioning by the operator. Controlled penetration (Patent Pending) Precision, rapidity and repeatability are guaranteed by the patented bead breaking system and by the perfectly synchronized and symmetrical motions of the two discs.
- Bead demounting and mounting tool with automatic bead searching and Smart Corghi System demounting movement is able to reduce the tension on the tire without ever touching the rim.
- Automatic location of the tire bead, with no contact with the rim itself, regardless of its shape.
- SAFE AND UNIVERSAL WHEEL CLAMPING The axial mounting turntable ensures rapid clamping while permitting bead breaking on both sides without having to turn the wheel itself. The constant working height (reverse rims excluded) has been optimized for ideal operator ergonomics with all wheel types.
- Axial mounting turntable allows quick, secure wheel clamping and bead breaking on both sides with no need to turn the wheel over (wheel is clamped on the machine just once).
- Rapid bottom bead demounting procedure with bead breaker disc (particularly useful with stiff sidewalls)
- Bead depressor with adjustable working height
- Depressor shape ideal for RFT tires
- Standard in all versions
- Fixed work position Pedals, consoles, tray and wheel loading on the same side and a constant working height to obtain perfectly ergonomic movements.
- EFFORTLESS OPERATION a wheel lifter for effortlessly placing wheels of any type onto the turntable (standard accessory)
- TI system Kit
- Universal flange for special rims
- Reverse wheel flange
- Universal closed rim flange
Wheel dimensin range
- Rim diameter: 12" / 26" (305/660 mm)
- Maximum tire diameter: 43,31" (1100 mm) (*)
- Maximum tire width: 14" (360 mm)
- Tire types processed: conventional, low profile and run flat.
- Clamping: manual
- Drive system: 2 speed motoinverter
- Rotation torque: 811,8 ft/lbs (1100 Nm)
- Rotation speed: 7-18 rpm
- Maximum bead breaking range: 18" (457 mm)
- Bead breaker stroke: 17,7" (450 mm)
- Bead breaker force: 1710 lb (7600 N)
Wheel loading / unloading
- Operation: pneumatic
- Max wheel weight: 187,4 lbs (85 Kg)
- Electric 1 PH: 230V - 0,98 kW 50 Hz
- Electric 1 PH (alternative) 110V - 0,98 kW 60 Hz
- Pneumatic operating pressure: 8/9,5 bar (minimum - min)
Weight: 881,85 lbs (400 kg)
CORGHI USA Limited Warranty
Corghi USA expressly warrants its products will be free from defects in material and/or workmanship for the time period specified. Corghi USA must be informed in writing within 7 days after discovery of a defect. Corghi USA reserves the right to repair or replace a product at our discretion. Co nsumable products and accessories such as but not limited to; plastic protection parts, bead breaker pads, inflation hoses, and rollers, are not covered under this warranty.
This warranty does not cover any damage resulting from abuse or failure to perform any necessary maintenance (i.e. damage due to or resulting from, faulty installation, neglect, misuse, improper electrical connections or electrical surges, problems resulting from excessive water, contaminated air system, or pollutant of any nature, fire or freight damage).
Corghi machines are warranted to be free of defects as follows:
A2030, A2024TI, 2024TI LL, A9824TI, A9824 LLTI, A9830, A9222TI, Service Pro 124, Service Pro 324 - 2 year parts and 1 year labor. Transmission – 10 year part only (5 year part only on 9220TI).
AM50, AM500, AM5000, AM26, Master J, Master Code, Master28 – 2 year parts and 1 year labor.
HD700, AG52L, HD1200, Monster TT – 2 year parts and 1 year labor.
NOTE: Rubber Pads, air lines, gauges, mount/demount heads, and swabs - 90 day warranty
PL60, Service Pro 750, EM9250, EM9280, EM9580, EM9550, EM9980C, Eyelight – 2 year parts and 1 year labor.
ET66, ET88 – 2 year parts and 1 year labor.
Alignment Machines/Specialty Equipment:
2 year parts and 1 year labor.
Disclaimer & Limitation on Liability.
Corghi USA agreement to repair a tire changer or balancer is expressly in lieu of all other warranties, express, implies or statutory, including any warranties for merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Corghi USA maximum liability shall be limited to the cost of the machine. In no event shall Corghi USA be responsible for owner’s lost profits, goodwill or other incidental or consequential damages. Corghi USA is not responsible for equipment or accessories damages in shipment. Freight claims are to be made directly with the carrier. We will be more than happy to assist you with any questions regarding filing claims.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products