Cemb SM1100 Center Post Leverless Tire Changer
The SM1100 combines the best of multiple tire changer technologies; offering speed and efficiency throughout a wide range of applications. Easily adapts to ultra-low-profile, run-flat tires, special custom rims, every day wheels and even commercial light truck and industrial wheels.
- Leverless System
- Bead Pressing System
- Bead Roller System
- Side Shovel
- Wheel Lift
Center Post - Safely secures virtually all wheels without damage. Easy access to the rim and tire from the bottom side without obscuring the work area. Manual wheel locking system equipped with removable central fixing shaft able to lock rims from 12” to 30”. Reverse wheel-clamping kit included.
Leverless System - Equipped with a patented automatic leverless mounting/dismounting tool, complete with plastic protections and controlled by a dedicated joystick. Thanks to the fast and repetitive automatic wheel dismounting procedure, any risk of damaging the rim or tire is eliminated.
Bead Pressing System - The new standard supplied independent floating bead presser is recommended to operate on Run-Flat and UHP tires. Particularly efficient on reverse rims thanks to the height of the tool, which can be easily reduced.
- Power Supply - 220VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1 ph / 2 speed
- Rim Clamping Range - 12″ – 30″
- Max. Tire Outside - 1,200 mm (47″)
- Max. Tire Width - 410 mm (16″)
- Bead Breaker Force (Smart Blade) - 7,056 lbs (3,200 Kg)
- Bead Breaker Force (Roller unit) - 2,630 lbs (1,200 Kg)
- Operating Pressure - 10 bar (145 psi)
- Gross Ship. Weight - 1,000 lbs (453 Kg)