Cemb CM27T Heavy Duty Tire Changer for Trucks and Bus Wheels
Cemb CM27T Universal Tire Changer for Trucks and Bus Wheels
The CM27T is perfectly suited for tube and tubeless type tires used on over-the-road Class 8 commercial trucks and some off-road tractor tires and rims. The pivoting four-jaw clamping chuck aids as a wheel lift. Prevents liabilities of manual truck tire changing by allowing the machine to perform all the heavy lifting and service work.
- Self-centering wheel clamping from 13”-27” diameter and tire diameters to 63”. Nominal HD truck wheel service ranges from 15” to 24.5” rims.
- All operation controlled from a portable control unit to gain access to multiple areas around the tire and wheel during service. Aids in tire bead lubrication, demounting and mounting.
- Bi-directional rotation of the clamping system works with an adjustable bead loosening roller force of over 4100 LbF. (1860 KgF)
- Heavy duty 220v, 1 ph. 50/60 Hz high torque motor.
- Final assembly and tested in the USA.
- Mobile cable control unit
- Bi-directional rotation
- Self centering universal wheel chuck
- Rim pliers and rim lever standard
- Power Supply - 220VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1 ph
- Rim Clamping Range - 13″ – 27″
- Max. Tire Outside - 1,600 mm (63″)
- Max. Tire Width - 780 mm (30″)
- Max. Tire Weight - 3,300 lbs (1,500 Kg)
- Bead Breaker Force - 4,100 lbs (1,860 Kg)
- Operating Pressure - 130 bar (1,885 psi)
- Gross Ship. Weight - 1,415 lbs (640 Kg)
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products