Bendpak RJ-45 4,500 Lb. Capacity, Sliding Bridge Jack
Ideal for any shop with the HD-9, arguably our most popular and versatile car lift. The HD-9 is the lift that many garages prefer because its optional caster kit allows operators to move it anywhere in their shop. Its compact size and reputation for safety mean this is one of the most popular car lifts ever made. Anyone interested in a four-post lift for wheel service should consider the HD-9 complete with a pair of RBJ4500 rolling bridge jacks.
- 4,500-lb. lifting capacity
- Rubber contact pads
- Stackable adapters
- High-pressure hydraulic power unit
- Optional air-line kit
- Lifting Capacity*: 4,500 lbs. (2,041 kg)
- A - Max. Height + Pad Only: 14.5" (368 mm)
- B - Max. Height + Pad + Adapter: 18" (457 mm)
- C - Min. Height + Pad Only: 4.5" (114 mm)
- D - Min. Height + Pad + Adapter: 8" (203 mm)
- Time to Full Rise: 45 Seconds
- F - Support Arm Width: 36" (914 mm) - 47" (1,194 mm)
- G - Max. Arm Reach: 57" (1,448 mm)
- H - Min. Arm Reach: 42" (1,067 mm)
- Motor: Air-Hydraulic Pump
- Noise: 45 dB
- Weight: 305
- Dimensions: 36" x 22" x 21" (914 mm x 559 mm x 533 mm)
**Bendpak charges taxes to California**
*Shipping is FREE to direct points within the 48-contiguous states.
**A 5% RATZ Surcharge may apply if shipping to a rural shipping point. Click here to check if you are in a RATZ zone
***It is the buyer's responsibility to unload the freight at their location.
****The Bendpak XPR-9 is an ALI Certified Lift. Click here to view its certification.