Bendpak Package Deal 4-Post Lift + 3D Aligner + Jacks
Bendpak Package Deal 4-Post Lift + 3D Aligner + Jacks
This package deal includes: Package Deal: (1) HDSO-14AX + (1) 3DP4100R + (2) RBJ7000
Open-Front Design and 14,000 Lbs. of Might
The HDSO14AX is a 14,000-lb. capacity open-front alignment lift. The “open” design makes it easier to access the front turn plates and undercarriage. Our alignment system features front turn plates and rear slip plates built right into the runways. The wheels always respond to your adjustments with no resistance or hassle. This car lift is available with optional drive-thru ramps, drip trays and rolling jacks.
- 14,000-lb. lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN-1493
- Heavy?duty turn plates and integrated rear slip?plates included
- Multi?position turn plate pockets
- Automatic leveling system
- Multiple auto-leveling locking positions
- Runways include rail?kit for optional accessories
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks, and sheaves
- Internal “Anti-Sway” UHMW slider blocks in each column
- Features oversize sheaves and heavy?duty 1/2” aircraft cable
- Rugged 1?3/8” roller axles and oversize self?lubricating cable sheaves
- Multi?position safety locks in each column with push?button safety release
- Runways adjust for different tread widths and feature non?skid surface
- Optional 7,000-lb. capacity bridge jacks available (Model RJ?7) 14,000-lb. lifting capacity
The Target 3DPro wheel aligner increases productivity by allowing technicians to do more wheel alignments in less time compared to conventional systems. This wheel aligner is perfect for wheel service repair shops handling a high volume of wheel alignments, especially those who would like to see a dramatic increase in profitability. With minimal investment and reduced training, the Ranger Target 3DPro aligner expands your service potential and sends more profit to your bottom line. The ProSpec® feedback that assists technicians in diagnosing problems will help increase your customer satisfaction and improve shop efficiency. The Target 3DPro uses advanced imaging technology that delivers fast and accurate alignments.
- User-Friendly and Time Saving Features
- Self-balancing, variable height camera lift system is built with precision bearing slides for easy adjustment.
- Commercial-grade cameras are designed with full frame optical lenses that ensure accuracy and stability.
- High-resolution drive-on approach camera provides full on-screen frontal view of vehicle driving on lift platforms.
- Equipped with a large additional lower flat panel LCD monitor that provides operator with easy-to-read screen views, even from the rear underside of the vehicle. No need for separate portable hand-held monitors.
- Interactive software provides demonstration screens that help the technician to easily proceed systematically through the adjustment process.
- Rugged checkerboard shockproof wheel targets are drop-tested for worry-free handling and are built with anti-corrosion components capable of withstanding harsh working environments.
BendPak’s 7,000-lb. capacity rolling bridge jack is made for an HD-14 four-post lift. Each rolling jack comes complete with three safety-lock positions and stackable pad adapters to provide added clearance when needed.
- 7,000-lb. lifting capacity
- Rubber contact pads
- Stackable adapters
- High-pressure hydraulic power unit
- Optional air-line kit
Bendpak charges sales tax in these states California, Washington, Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Louisiana, North Carolina, and Ohio.
TWO?POST LIFTS/FOUR?POST LIFTS LIMITED WARRANTY
Better Products – Better Service – Better Value
LIMITED WARRANTY. Subject to the limitations of set forth below, Warrantor warrants that the Product sold hereunder conform to Warrantor's published specifications. WARRANTOR MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY OTHER KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE GOODS, WHETHER AS TO MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY OTHER MATTER.
- Five Years (60?Months) Warranty on the lift structure
- Two Years (24?Months) Warranty on the hydraulic cylinder(s) and power unit
- One Year (12?Months) Warranty on operating components
- One Year (12?Months) Warranty on electrical components (excluding power unit)
- One Year (12?Months) Labor Warranty on site or at factory*
- One Year (12?Months) Free?Shipping** on ground?freight charges related to warranty performance
1. Who gives this warranty (Warrantor): BendPak Inc., 1645 Lemonwood Dr., Santa Paula, CA 93060
2. Who receives this warranty (Purchaser): The original Purchaser (other than for purpose of resale)
3. What products are covered by this warranty (Product): Any BendPak Two?Post or Four?Post Vehicle Service Lift***
4. What is covered under this warranty: manufacturer defects due to material and/or workmanship with the exceptions noted below.
5. What is not covered under this warranty:
- Any failure that results from Purchaser’s abuse, neglect or failure to operate, maintain or service Product in accordance with instructions provided in the owner’s manual(s) supplied.
- Any damage caused by overloading Product beyond rated capacity.
- Items or service normally required to maintain the Product, i.e. lubricants, oil, etc.
- Items considered general wear parts such as rubber pads, lifting cables, etc. unless wear or failure is a direct result of manufacturer defect due to material and/or workmanship.
- Any component damaged in shipment or any failure caused by installing or operating lift under conditions not in accordance with installation and operation guidelines or damaged by contact with tools or surroundings.
- Motor or pump failure caused by rain, excessive humidity, corrosive environments or other contaminants.
- Rusted components due to improper maintenance or corrosive environments.
- Cosmetic defects that do not interfere with Product functionality.
- Damage due to incorrect voltage or improper wiring.
- Any failure that results from improper installation or use not according to specifications.
- Damage caused by disasters such as fire, flood, wind, and lightning.
- Damage caused by unauthorized attachments or modifications.
6. Responsibilities of Warrantor under this warranty: Repair or replace, at Warrantor's option, component which is defective, has malfunctioned and/or failed to conform within duration of the warranty period. Warrantor will pay reasonable labor costs for the first 12 months only.
7. Responsibilities of Purchaser under this warranty/ notice of claims:
- Provide dated proof of purchase and maintenance records.
- In some cases, components may be required to be shipped to the nearest BendPak Authorized Service Center. Freight costs, after 12?months, must be borne by the Purchaser.
- Use reasonable care in the operation and maintenance of the Products as described in the owner's manual(s).
- Immediately upon receipt of the Product, Purchaser shall inspect the same. Any claim for shortage must be made within ten days after Purchaser's receipt. All other claims, including claims for alleged defective Product, must be made within fifteen days after Purchaser learns of the facts upon which such claim is based, but in no event later than the applicable one, two or five year period specified above for the specified component(s). All claims not made in writing and received by Seller within the time periods specified above shall be deemed waived. With respect to any defects incapable of discovery until in use, all claims for any damages or losses as a result of such defects shall be deemed waived unless made in writing and received by Seller within fifteen days after Purchaser learns of the alleged defect giving rise to the claim and after the expiration of said periods, but in no event later than the applicable one, two or five year period specified above for the specified component(s). Purchaser expressly assumes all liability for all such damages or losses, irrespective of any use which shall have taken place or whether the alleged defect shall have occurred or been discovered prior to expiration of such periods.
8. When Warrantor will perform repair or replacement under this warranty: Repair or replacement will be scheduled and serviced according to the normal work flow at the servicing location, and depending on the availability of replacement parts.
9. *As determined by Warrantor in its sole discretion**Free?shipping applies to direct shipping points within the 48 continental United States. Rural area shipping surcharge may apply for remote addresses. ***For all BendPak brand Two?Post or Four?Post Vehicle Service Lifts (excluding specialty lifts, high rise, commercial parking, material handling, or models for particular purpose) manufactured on or following 1/1/2011.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:+ Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products