Bendpak HDS-14LSXE Wheel Alignments Combo
Bendpak HDS-14LSXE Wheel Alignments Combo
This package deal includes: (1) HD-14LSXE + (2) RBJ7000 + (1) Airline Kit
Bendpak HDS-14LSXE 14,000-lb. Alignment Limo Extended Length Lift
The HDS-14LSXE alignment lift is designed for extendedlength vehicles, such as trucks and vans. The runways and overall length are extended by 30”. With runways now 229” in length, some very long vehicles can fit easily on this alignment lift. If your service bay demands these vehicle types, an extended length alignment lift from BendPak is absolutely necessary to perform long wheelbase alignments.
- 14,000-lb. lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493.
- Two runway lengths to choose
- Heavy duty turn plates and integrated rear slip plates included
- Multi?position turn plate pockets
- Automatic leveling system
- Runways include rail kit for optional accessories
- Electric/hydraulic power system
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Internal “Anti-Sway” slider blocks in each column
- Features oversize sheaves and heavy duty 1/2” aircraft cable
- Rugged 1 3/8” roller axles and oversize self lubricating cable sheaves
- Multiposition safety locks in each column with push button safety release
- Runways adjust for different tread widths and feature non skid surface
Bendpak RBJ7000 7,000 Lb. Capacity, Sliding Bridge Jack
BendPak’s 7,000-lb. capacity rolling bridge jack is made for an HD-14 four-post lift. Each rolling jack comes complete with three safety-lock positions and stackable pad adapters to provide added clearance when needed.
Lift 7,000 lbs. for Full Wheel Service Capability
The HD-14 car lift is one of our most popular units for lifting medium-duty vehicles, as well as low-stance sports cars. Its extended approach ramps make it easy to safely engage your vehicle’s wheels, but what do you do when it’s time for a tire swap? Unless you want to expand your capabilities with a two-post lift, a simple pair of RBJ7000 rolling bridge jacks is necessary to lift the vehicle. (Each jack lifts half the vehicle frame.)
Rubber contact pads
BendPak rubber contact pads are included with every rolling bridge jack we sell. The RBJ7000 pads engage the lift points of large vehicle chassis with ease. We recommend purchasing the optional frame cradle pads for larger trucks and SUVs, as well.
Because different suspension rigs and vehicle bodies sit at different heights above the ground, the RBJ7000 rubber contact pads come with stackable adapters. This lets you reach the lift points without sacrificing how much rise you get from the jack. The adapters work on every vehicle type; all you need to know is whether the RBJ7000 is the right jack for what you want to lift.
High-pressure hydraulic power unit
A single, air-hydraulic pump is fitted to the side of the RBJ7000 rolling bridge jack. Your car lift has its own electric-hydraulic system that runs independent of your jack’s. After connecting the air line to the jack (needs 125 PSI and 10-20 CFM), an easy-to-use foot pedal activates the jack.
Three lock levels
For your convenience, BendPak rolling bridge jacks can be lifted to three different positions. They lock automatically as the jack rises and release together as the jack descends. Your car lift operations are separate from those of the bridge jack.
- 7,000-lb. lifting capacity
- Rubber contact pads
- Stackable adapters
- High-pressure hydraulic power unit
- Optional air-line kit
Bendpak Airline Kit For HD-9/HD-14
Rolling bridge jacks are great for extending the functionality of your BendPak four-post lift, and they're about to get a whole lot better. Install this helpful kit and elegantly hide the airlines beneath your lift's own runways. One kit provides air infrastructure for two jacks.
This integrated rolling bridge airline kit mounts and secures your airline to the bottom of your lift's runways, creating a tidy airline solution for your rolling bridge jacks.
- Allows bridge jack pneumatic airlines to be gracefully hidden beneath lift runways
- High-quality mounts
- Airline included
Bendpak charges sales tax in California.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products