Bendpak HD-9STX 9,000 Lbs Narrow Width 4-Post Lift
Bendpak HD-9STX 9,000-lb. Capacity Narrow Width, Extra-Tall 4 Post Lift
The HD-9STX is your 9,000-lb. rugged four-post lift solution for when you need get something heavy and high, but you don’t have room to spare on the sides. Perfect for vehicle storage and service in shops and garages with higher ceilings. Whether you’re a service professional or a DIY’er, BendPak’s got the right lift for you. This model is available with optional casters, drip-trays, jack platform and more.
More Height in Less Floor Space
The HD-9STX is your 9,000-lb. rugged lifting solution for when you need get something heavy and high, but you don't have a lot of space on the ground. Perfect for vehicle storage and service—in the shop or garages with high ceilings. Whether you're a service professional or a DIY'er, BendPak’s got the right lift for you. This model is available with optional casters, drip-trays, jack platform and more.
With more height to work with, this lift does something others do not: it fits trucks and SUVs in the lower level. This is essential for parking purposes, especially if your lower-level vehicle is too heavy for the runways. A high-rise lift also increases the comfort of techs working underneath. Pulling transmissions and draining oil is safer and easier on high-rise car lift. The HD-9STX eliminates stooping and awkward straining when accessing the vehicle underbody. When you’re uncomfortable, you’re more likely to make mistakes, and there’s nothing better than a car lift that lifts to the perfect height. The HD-9STX maximizes versatility in a car lift that adapts to your height and lifestyle. The narrow designs fits in the same floor space as the HD-9ST but requires a bit more ceiling height to fully enjoy.
- 9,000-lb. maximum lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN-1493
- Freestanding design
- Perfect for parking, storage and service
- Runways accommodate narrow and standard vehicles
- Runways include rail-kit for optional accessories
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks and sheaves
- Internal anti-sway slider blocks in each column
- Oversized self-lubricating cable rollers
- Features heavy-duty 3/8" aircraft cable
- Rugged 1.25" roller axles
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Adjustable lock ladders
- Runways feature non-skid surface
- Push-button pneumatic safety release
- Independent backup slack-cable safety latches
- Customizable power unit location
- Removable approach ramps for additional drive-under clearance
- Longer approach ramps for low-ground clearance vehicles
- Optional drive-thru ramps available
- Optional drip trays available
- Optional solid deck available to increase storage capacity
- Optional 4,500-lb. air / hydraulic rolling jacks available (Model RJ-45)
- ETL Approved
- Lifting Capacity*: 9,000 lbs. (4,082 kg)
- *Max Capacity / Front Axle: 4,500 lbs. (2,041 kg)
- *Max Capacity / Rear Axle: 4,500 lbs. (2,041 kg)
- A - Min. Runway Height: 4.5" (114 mm)
- B - Max. Rise: 82" (2,083 mm)
- C - Max. Lifting Height: 86.5" (2,197 mm)
- Time to Full Rise: 50 seconds
- D - Overall Width: 100.25" (2,546 mm)
- E - Outside Length: 198" (5,029 mm)
- F - Overall Length: 224" (5,690 mm)
- G - Height of Columns: 100" (2,540 mm)
- H - Width Between Columns: 89.75" (2,280 mm)
- I - Drive-Thru Clearance: 76.5" (1,943 mm)
- J - Runway Width: 19" (483 mm)
- K - Length of Runways: 188" (4,775 mm)
- L - Width Between Runways: 37.5" (953 mm)
- M - Runway Centerline: 56.5" (1,435 mm)
- N - Outside Edge of Runways: 75.5" (1,918 mm)
- Rated Capacity: 135" (3,429 mm)
- 75% Capacity: 115" (2,921 mm)
- 50% Capacity: 95" (2,413 mm)
- 25% Capacity: 80" (2,032 mm)
- Locking Positions: 15
- Lock Spacing: Every 4" / 102 mm
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz. 1Ph.
- Noise: 45 dB
- Weight: 1,992 lbs. / 906 kg
- Dimensions: 204" x 22" x 40" / 5,182 mm x 559 mm x 1,016 mm
Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to function. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.
*Shipping is FREE to direct points within the 48-contiguous states.
**Bendpak charges taxes to California**
**A 5% RATZ Surcharge may apply if shipping to a rural shipping point.
***It is the buyer's responsibility to unload the freight at their location.
Bendpak charges sales tax in these states California, Washington, Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Louisiana, North Carolina, and Ohio.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:+ Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products