Bendpak HD-14LSX Alignment Lift Combo
Bendpak HD-14LSX Alignment Lift Combo
This package deal includes: (1) HD-14LSX + (1) 3DP4100R + (2) RBJ7000
Bendpak HDS-14LSX 9,000-lb. Capacity Alignment Car Lift
The legendary, 14,000-lb. capacity HDS-14LSX alignment lift pulls double duty as both car lift and alignment system. We’ve integrated industrial-strength slip plates and turn plates right into the runways to maximize convenience. Even though the vehicle is completely secure, the wheels respond to your every adjustment with virtually no resistance. Imagine the raw lifting power of BendPak’s best combined with a free-floating, four-wheel alignment system. Your job just got easier. This model is available with optional drive-thru ramps, drip trays and rolling jacks.
- 14,000 pound lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493
- Two runway lengths to choose
- Heavy duty turn plates and integrated rear slip plates included
- Multi position turn plate pockets
- Automatic leveling system
- Multiple auto-leveling locking positions
- Runways include rail kit for optional accessories
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks, and sheaves
- Internal "Anti-Sway" slider blocks in each column
- Features oversize sheaves and heavy duty 1/2” aircraft cable
- Rugged 1 3/8" roller axles and oversize self lubricating cable sheaves
- Multi?position safety locks in each column with push?button safety release
- Runways adjust for different tread widths and feature non skid surface
Ranger 3DP4100 Target 3D Pro Imaging Aligner - INCLUDES SET-UP & TRAINING:
The Target 3DPro wheel aligner increases productivity by allowing technicians to do more wheel alignments in less time compared to conventional systems. This wheel aligner is perfect for wheel service repair shops handling a high volume of wheel alignments, especially those who would like to see a dramatic increase in profitability. With minimal investment and reduced training, the Ranger Target 3DPro aligner expands your service potential and sends more profit to your bottom line. The ProSpec® feedback that assists technicians in diagnosing problems will help increase your customer satisfaction and improve shop efficiency. The Target 3DPro uses advanced imaging technology that delivers fast and accurate alignments.
- User-Friendly and Time Saving Features
- Self-balancing, variable height camera lift system is built with precision bearing slides for easy adjustment.
- Commercial-grade cameras are designed with full frame optical lenses that ensure accuracy and stability.
- High-resolution drive-on approach camera provides full on-screen frontal view of vehicle driving on lift platforms.
- Equipped with a large additional lower flat panel LCD monitor that provides operator with easy-to-read screen views, even from the rear underside of the vehicle. No need for separate portable hand-held monitors.
- Interactive software provides demonstration screens that help the technician to easily proceed systematically through the adjustment process.
- Rugged checkerboard shockproof wheel targets are drop-tested for worry-free handling and are built with anti-corrosion components capable of withstanding harsh working environments.
- Deep Freeze™ Reboot-to-Restore Technology
- Windows® 10 Mini PC Stick - Intel® Atom Quad Core CPU, 2GB RAM, 32GB Memory, Bluetooth 4.0.
- In less than 2 minutes, technicians can complete total vehicle setup (including run-out compensation) and obtain full geometry alignment readings.
- Exclusive One-Touch enhanced software interface results in increased productivity.
- A web-based application that can be accessed from iPhone™ and iPad™ users to enjoy full wireless remote operation.
- A reduction in the number of vulnerable electric components results in reduced downtime, lower operating costs and a longer service lifecycle of the equipment.
- Superior screen graphics with vibrant animation and displays deliver easy to understand visuals and instruction.
- Alignment functions and measurements are controlled via the mouse, keyboard or remote control.
- Self-explanatory graphic user surface provides simple understanding.
- Compatible with low ride-height vehicles or those with ground-effects.
- Self-centering wheel-clamp adaptors cover an extended range of vehicles.
- Cordless design removes hassle of connecting cables.
- Technician has the option to customize alignment units of measure, accuracy, language, etc.
- Technician has a choice of rolling or lifted run-out modes.
- Features self-diagnostic help screen and system information.
- Continuous checking ensures accurate toe measurements.
- On-screen display indicates if sensor leveling is required.
- Vehicle adjustment illustrations and multiple adjustment bar graphs.
- Adjustment illustrations provide illustrated diagrams and instructional information of recommended OEM adjustment methods.
- Valuable customer information can be conveniently stored in the database allowing shop personnel to quickly reference previous alignment work orders.
- Before and after measurements can be printed in full-color to explain service and record work performed.
Bendpak RBJ7000 7,000 Lb. Capacity, Sliding Bridge Jack
BendPak’s 7,000-lb. capacity rolling bridge jack is made for an HD-14 four-post lift. Each rolling jack comes complete with three safety-lock positions and stackable pad adapters to provide added clearance when needed.
Lift 7,000 lbs. for Full Wheel Service Capability
The HD-14 car lift is one of our most popular units for lifting medium-duty vehicles, as well as low-stance sports cars. Its extended approach ramps make it easy to safely engage your vehicle’s wheels, but what do you do when it’s time for a tire swap? Unless you want to expand your capabilities with a two-post lift, a simple pair of RBJ7000 rolling bridge jacks is necessary to lift the vehicle. (Each jack lifts half the vehicle frame.)
Rubber contact pads
BendPak rubber contact pads are included with every rolling bridge jack we sell. The RBJ7000 pads engage the lift points of large vehicle chassis with ease. We recommend purchasing the optional frame cradle pads for larger trucks and SUVs, as well.
Because different suspension rigs and vehicle bodies sit at different heights above the ground, the RBJ7000 rubber contact pads come with stackable adapters. This lets you reach the lift points without sacrificing how much rise you get from the jack. The adapters work on every vehicle type; all you need to know is whether the RBJ7000 is the right jack for what you want to lift.
High-pressure hydraulic power unit
A single, air-hydraulic pump is fitted to the side of the RBJ7000 rolling bridge jack. Your car lift has its own electric-hydraulic system that runs independent of your jack’s. After connecting the air line to the jack (needs 125 PSI and 10-20 CFM), an easy-to-use foot pedal activates the jack.
Three lock levels
For your convenience, BendPak rolling bridge jacks can be lifted to three different positions. They lock automatically as the jack rises and release together as the jack descends. Your car lift operations are separate from those of the bridge jack.
- 7,000-lb. lifting capacity
- Rubber contact pads
- Stackable adapters
- High-pressure hydraulic power unit
- Optional air-line kit
Bendpak charges sales tax in these states California, Washington, Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Louisiana, North Carolina, and Ohio.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:+ Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products