Baileigh PT-48AH-W CNC Plasma Cutting Table
Baileigh PT-48AH-W CNC Plasma Cutting Table
With variable height control, the PT-48AH-W makes perfect cuts in uneven material. This CNC plasma table comes assembled with a heavy steel frame and includes design software.
- 60" x 100" working area.
- Runs on 220-volt single-phase power, so it will work at most sites in North America.
- Customers love the design software package (more details below), which takes just a few minutes to learn.
- You can control the X, Y, and Z axes using the integrated panel on the podium.
- Automatic height control is integrated into the operator’s panel, eliminating secondary systems found on many other tables.
- Operators podium provides space for plasma power unit even while cutting.
- If the material is uneven or puckers under the heat of the torch, the variable height control will rise or lower in real time while cutting.
- X, Y, and Z axes are controlled by quality stepper motors, allowing for fast and fluid movement.
- Fully enclosed wires and electronics prevent snags and tangles.
- Made of heavy-gauge boxed steel, this CNC plasma cutting machine can easily support large, thick industrial-sized sheets of metal.
- Steel frame will remain straight and accurate over the years—unlike competing plasma tables with aluminum frames, which will warp from heat.
- Ground, hardened, and polished square rails combined with linear orbital bearings add impressive strength to the machine.
- Arrives pre-built at your shop, so you don’t have to spend hours putting it together and risk misalignment.
- Integrated water table helps control smoke and dust created while cutting to help keep your shop clean.
- To get started just:
- Uncrate the machine.
- Add a plasma system, power, and a clean, dry air supply.
- Fill tank with water.
Plasma torch systems are sold separately. We’ll let you choose the Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster model that works best for your application. This CNC plasma cutting machine with programming is compatible with automatic torches, but not manual ones.
BOBCAD-CAM EXPRESS DESIGN SOFTWARE (INCLUDED)
The PT-48AH-W comes standard with BobCAD-Cam Express programming software. You can design or plot out your project on any computer and load the plasma table via a USB drive.
|Working Table Size||60” x 100” (1524 x 2540mm)|
|Overall Size||82.75” x 133.5" x 40” (2015 x 2125 x 1300mm)|
|Controller Type||Touch Pad w/7” LCD Screen|
|Travel Speed||315 Inches Per Minute (8000mm Per Minute)|
|Table Dimensions||67" x 120" (1702 x 3048mm)|
|Z Axis Travel||3.4” (86mm)|
|Table Load Capacity||1" (25.4mm) Mild Steel @ 48” x 96” (1220 x 2440mm)|
|Capacity||Depends on Plasma System Chosen|
|Table Height||19.6” (500mm)|
|Power||220V / 1-phase|
|Shipping Weight||3021lbs. (1370kg)|
|Software||BobCAD-Cam Express software included|
|Things to Know Before Purchase||Does Not come with Plasma System|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||142" x 90.5” x 52”|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products