Baileigh HYDRAULIC ROLL BENDER R-H65
*Images for reference only.
This hydraulic roll bender offers the speed and strength of a double-pinch ring roller without the high cost of a CNC model.
- This pipe bender runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Maximum capacity of 2” schedule 40 pipe.
- Double-pinch bending rolls with 1 fixed top roll and 2 bottom rolls operate on independently-controlled hydraulic cylinders.
- You can input bend patterns from the convenient programmable controller podium.
- Foot pedals let you run the roller forward or in reverse.
- Hydraulic encoders communicate the exact position of each roll.
- Digital readout helps you make elaborate, repeatable series of bends without difficulty.
- Rigid electro-welded heavy steel plate frame prevents flex at full capacity.
Why choose the R-H65 over similar machines?
- Few roll benders on the market can match the robust steel construction of the R-H65, which will maintain accuracy over many years of use.
- Double-pinch design allows for pre-bending and post-bending of material, saving production time and decreasing material waste.
- You can check the digital readout to deliver uniform, precise results for extended runs of complex parts.
- Comes standard with a set of segment rolls for bending many shapes and profiles.
- If your application requires specialized tooling, we carry a range of easy-to-apply roll options and can make custom sets.
|Overall Dimensions (L x W x H) (In.)
|60" x 60" x 68"
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING: California's Proposition 65
For more information; visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
*Baileigh collects Sales Tax on all orders shipped to California and Wisconsin
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791