Baileigh WR-105V-ATC 220V 5'x10' CNC Router Table, Vacuum Table, 12HP HSD Spindle, 6pc ATC, and Software Package
This CNC wood router table can automatically change tooling in just 8 seconds. You can program profile switches right into your design to save time and maintain precision during industrial production runs.
- Large 5’ x 10’table.
- Arrives pre-built with correct alignment. No complicated set-up process.
- CNC wood router table comes with software for plotting out designs on your computer, then turning them into cut patterns for the machine.
- This industrial router machine runs on 220-volt 3-phasepower.
- Powerful 12hp spindle can tackle hard materials without flinching.
- 9 kilowatt air-cooled spindle will stay accurate through years of production.
- Variable spindle speed, from 0 to 24,000 rpm.
- Servo motors ensure smooth running at both fast and slow speeds.
- High gantry is up and away from material, allowing you to see what it’s doing.
- Y axis moves far enough for the gantry to clear the table. You can take the material directly off; no need slant it awkwardly.
- Upload your design to the table with a USB drive. Automatic tooling changes let you swap out bits with computer-controlled precision. Sensor compensates for the change in tool lengths. That change might seem tiny, but it makes a huge difference to the finished product.
- Pre-load up to 6 collects with your chosen profiles; the router will switch between them as programmed.
- Powerful 7hp vacuum in the bed of the wood router machine holds the material in place during the cutting process.
- 4 vacuum zones allow you to turn on the valve only for the area where you’re working.
- Arrange each zone’s vacuum seal into the shape of the material to provide well-distributed suction.
- Dust shroud fits over the spindle; you can vacuum out all the dust and chips while you’re cutting.
- Fully-welded steel frame keeps the machine stable, helping the router last longer and preventing vibrations from taking the cut off-course.
BOBCAD-CAM EXPRESS DESIGN SOFTWARE (INCLUDED)
The WR-48 comes standard with BobCAD-Cam Express programming software. You can design or plot out your project on any computer and load the table via a USB drive. To learn more or download a free trial, click the BobCAD-Cam logo above.
|Actual Working Area||118" x 59"|
|Z Axis Stroke||8"|
|Maximum Moving Speed (Inches Per Minute)||2362|
|Maximum Engraving Speed (Inches Per Minute)||984|
|Power||220V Three Phase|
|Notes||applicable Materials - Acrylic, Copper, Aluminum, Wood, PVC, ABS, Insulation Plate, Bakelite Plate, Honeycomb Plate, Resin, Organic Board, Aluminum Composite Panel|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||156” x 94” x 90”|
|Machine Dimensions (L x W x H)||152” x 91.14” x 77.5”|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791