Baileigh SBR-4020 3 IN 1 Shear Brake Roll Machine
The SBR-4020 has a small floor plan for shops with limited space. You can mount this combination machine to a bench or stand. Get 3 durable machines in 1, for an affordable price.
- 40” working width for rolling, bending, and shearing.
- Maximum capacity of 20 gauge mild steel and 16 gauge aluminum for all functions.
- Manual slip roll on the top portion of the machine can create sheet metal rolls with a 1.70” minimum diameter.
- Hardened rolls with 3 grooves can form wire or small round stock.
- Manual press brake bends up to 90° and includes a V die set.
- Crowning feature lets you set the camber of the tooling so it bends consistently across the machine’s full width.
- Hardened adjustable dies (from 1” to 10-⅛”) on the upper beam of the press brake can make boxes and pans.
- Metal shear on the bottom uses spring-loaded clamps to hold the material down and produce clean, crisp shearing across the machine.
- Shear blades are hardened and reversible, so they stay sharp.
- Large handles with grips on both sides allow 2 operators to combine their force and make the machine easier to use.
- Each 360° turn of the handles gives you a full cycle on each of the machines.
- Back gauge helps ensure repeatability.
- Heavy-duty steel frame adds strength to the 461-pound machine, so it delivers accurate results for many years.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- You can count on lifetime technical support by phone. Call up our team of knowledgeable reps whenever you have questions.
Recommended for: Hobbyists, maintenance, and R&D shops.
|Max. Material Thickness (Stainless Steel)||.019"|
|Rolling Capacity||20 ga. (.036”)|
|Shear Capacity||20 ga. (.036”)|
|Min. Rolling Dia.||1.70”|
|Bending Capacity||20 ga. (.036”)|
|Shipping Weight||461 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions||53" x 18" x 29"|