Baileigh Ring Roll Machine - R-M40
Baileigh RING ROLL MACHINE - R-M40
This versatile ring roller makes a strong starter machine for any fabricator looking to dive into profile bending.
- 220-volt single-phase motor can run at almost any site in North America.
- 2" round tube and 1.5" schedule 40 pipe maximum capacity.
- Ratchet-style manual top shaft allows you to adjust forming pressure.
- Variable-speed inverter drives and industrial-grade transmission provide delicate control over material.
- Executes bends in upright or horizontal positions, to accommodate a range of material lengths.
- Sturdy base opens into a storage cabinet for tooling and other options.
- Comes standard with a set of segment rolls that can be used for bending flat bar, solid rod, and some square applications.
- Manufactured from heavy steel plate to extend machine’s lifetime of use.
- Baileigh covers this tubing roller with a 1-year warranty andlifetime technical support by phone.
Use this machine for: Coiling tubing, hay hoops, metal art, stair railings, and many other applications.
Why choose the R-M40 over similar machines?
- You won’t find many roll benders built to the same rugged standards as the R-M40. The steel plate construction of this tube roller maintains accuracy and minimizes flex.
- We stock a wide range of optional tooling for tubing and pipe, as well as other profiles.
- You can call Baileigh’s team of knowledgeable reps fortroubleshooting and free project advice for as long as you’re using the R-M40.
|Pipe Capacity||Size: 1.5" (sch. 40) / Min. Dia.: 28"|
|Round Tube Capacity||Size: 2" (.078") / Min. Dia.: 27.55"|
|Square Tube Capacity||Size: 1.5" (.078") / Min. Dia.: 39"|
|Solid Round Capacity||Size: 1.375" / Min. Dia.: 24"|
|Flat Bar Easy Way||Size: 3" (.5") / Min. Dia.: 15.75"|
|Flat Bar Hard Way||Size: 2.25" (.375") / Min. Dia.: 20"|
|Angle Iron Capacity||Size: 1.5" (.157") / Min. Dia.: 22"|
|Shaft Center Distance Lower Rolls||10.88"|
|Lower Roll Dia.||5.118"|
|Power||220V Single Phase|
|Shipping Weight||550 lbs.|
|Material Type||All Specs based on 60,000 PSI (42 Kg/mm 2) Tensile Strength – Mild Steel.|
|*Optional Tooling||Some applications may require optional tooling. Please contact a Technical Sales Specialist at Baileigh Industrial with specific application details.|
|Shipping Dimensions||60" x 44" x 68"|
Baileigh collects Sales Tax on all orders shipped to California and Wisconsin!
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products