Baileigh Profile Bender R-M55H
Baileigh PROFILE BENDER R-M55H
This hardworking ring roller adds an industrial-grade hydraulic system to the many tried-and-true features from our landmark R-M55.
- Runs on 220-volt single-phase power.
- Bends a maximum capacity of 2.75" round tube and 2” schedule 40 pipe.
- Works with 3 rolls: 1 top forming roll and 2 driven bottom rolls.
- You can operate the R-M55H in 2 positions: vertical, for small rolling projects, and horizontal (on its back) for longer sections of material.
- Independent, easily-movable control pedestal lets you adjust the top roll’s positioning and program stops.
- Digital readout tells you the exact position of the top shaft to ensure simple repeatability for production runs.
- Direct gearbox drive system delivers mighty full torque even when bending at full capacity.
- Foot pedal control lets you conveniently switch between forward and reverse modes.
- Variable-speed inverter allows you to adjust the rolling speed to suit you material and project.
- Comes standard with roll sets that you can configure to suit many applications.
- Constructed from heavy steel plate to maintain accuracy and minimize flex.
- Baileigh covers this hydraulic roll bender with a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support by phone.
Why choose the R-M55H over similar machines?
- Hydraulic system controls top forming roll, ensuring precision and reducing the time and effort necessary to produce repeatable radii.
- Rugged one piece framework adds to this roll bender’s strength and ensures that it will deliver accurate results when bending at maximum capacity—for years!
- Overload-protected Allen-Bradley inverter monitors rolling speed to extend the machine’s use as long as possible.
- Select an optional roll set to fit your application from Baileigh’s wider line of tooling, stocked for quick shipment.
- If you need troubleshooting or tips on a difficult project, you can call Baileigh’s team of experienced reps for as long as you’re using the R-M55H.
|Pipe Capacity||Size: 2" (sch. 40) / Min. Dia.: 40"|
|Round Tube Capacity||Size: 2.75" (.083") / Min. Dia.: 60"|
|Square Tube Capacity||Size: 2" (.083") / Min. Dia.: 48"|
|Solid Round Capacity||Size: 1.375" / Min. Dia.: 20"|
|Flat Bar Easy Way||Size: 4" (.5") / Min. Dia.: 20"|
|Flat Bar Hard Way||Size: 2.25" (.375") / Min. Dia.: 20"|
|Angle Iron Capacity||Size: 2" (.250") / Min. Dia.: 28"|
|Shaft Center Distance||13.12"|
|Lower Roll Dia.||5.827"|
|Power||220V Single Phase|
|Shipping Weight||961 lbs.|
|Material Type||All Specs based on 60,000 PSI (42 Kg/mm 2) Tensile Strength – Mild Steel.|
|*Optional Tooling||Some applications may require optional tooling. Please contact a Technical Sales Specialist at Baileigh Industrial with specific application details.|
|Shipping Dimensions||60" x 44" x 68"|
Baileigh collects Sales Tax on all orders shipped to California and Wisconsin!
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products