Baileigh HSP-66M-HD hydraulic press
Weighing in at just over 1750 pounds, this motorized H-frame press is built to last. Its welded .375” plate steel structure can handle all the hydraulic system’s force without flexing.
- 66 tons of hydraulic force.
- 40.94” working width.
- 9.85” cylinder stroke.
- Runs on 220 volt 3-phase power.
- Robust 5.3 hp motor runs on has 2 working speeds: rapid descent and slow approach.
- Hand pump gives you the option for even finer control.
- Cylinder moves left or right within the framework to deliver pressure on off-center parts.
- 7.08”-diameter cylinder automatically returns to the toponce the job is done.
- 53.34” table fabricated to exacting tolerances.
- Table features 2 support pins that are 2” in diameter, letting you lock the table in at the correct working height.
- Lifting chainshelp with the placement of the table and save you muscle strain.
- Includes pressure regulator and ram cap.
- Baileigh covers this hydraulic shop press with a 1-year parts warranty as well as lifetime technical support by phone.
|Country of Manufacture||Turkey|
|Return Speed||.393" / sec.|
|Maximum Pressure||3814 psi|
|Piston Head Diameter||3.94"|
|Pump Speed||.871 / 3.619 / gal/min.|
|Oil Capacity||7.92 gal|
|Working Speed||.086" / sec.|
|System Oil Capacity||2.11 gal|
|Lowering Speed||.362" / sec.|
|Maximum Capacity||66 tons|
|Power||220V / 3-phase|
|Shipping Weight||1764 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||60" x 40" x 81"|