Baileigh HSP-60M-C 220V 3 Phase 60/15 Ton Hydraulic H-Frame Press, 11.5" Stroke
TWO STATION HYDRAULIC PRESS HSP-60M-C
If you’ve outgrown your pneumatic press, this hydraulic workshop press offers gives you the extra power of a 5.25 hp motor and the rigid accuracy of a fully-welded heavy steel plate frame. Another plus of the HSP-60M-C is the abilty to use a second 24 ton station with an open C-frame design. Both presses come in one compact design.
- Unique two station design.
- 60-ton capacity on main press.
- 24-ton capacity on side press.
- 41.25” working width on main press
- 7.5” cylinder moves left and right within the frame, ideal for off-center parts.
- Controlled by piston-style hydraulic pump.
- C Frame Hydraulic Press includes 2-piece V-block set.
- Pressure gauge comes standard on both presses.
- Welded steel structure withstands the machine’s full force without flexing.
- Baileigh covers this hydraulic workshop press with a 1-year parts warranty as well as lifetime technical support by phone.
- Item Number HSP-60M-C
- Included Accesories Included Accesories
- Return Speed .303" / sec.
- Motor 5.25 hp
- Piston Head Diameter 3.15" (Main), 1.77" (Side)
- Pump Speed 1.85 gal/min
- Oil Capacity 13 gal.
- Working Speed .32" / sec. (Main), .75" / sec. (Side)
- Working Width 41.3" (Main)
- Maximum Capacity 60 ton (Main), 24 ton (Side)
- Cylinder Stroke 11.8" (Main), 11.75" (Side)
- Cylinder Movable Yes (Main only)
- Cylinder Diameter 7.55" (Main), 3.95" (Side)
- Distance From Table To Ram Min. 8" - Max. 38" (Main), Min. 9.84" - Max. 38.97" (Side)
- Power 220 Volt Three Phase
- Shipping Weight 2960lbs
- Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 96x48x89
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products