Baileigh HSP-30A air/hand operated h-frame shop press
The HSP-30A pneumatic shop press offers the same high-value features and steel construction of our HSP-20A—but with 30 tons of force!
- 21-3/16” working width.
- 5.9” cylinder stroke.
- Industrial-grade hydraulic parts ensure smooth, dependable use for years.
- Cylinder can move left and right within the frame, depending on orientation of the job.
- You have the option to work the HSP-30A manually, if you need finer control.
- Comes standard with a set of V-blocks.
- Rigid, fully-welded steel main frame eliminates flexing at full force to deliver accurate results.
- Typically in stock for fast deliveries.
- Baileigh covers this H-frame press with a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support by phone.
|Piston Head Diameter||2.375"|
|Maximum Capacity||30 tons|
|Distance From Table To Ram||Min. 5.94" - Max. 40.59"|
|Power||Pneumatic / Manual|
|Shipping Weight||450 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||74" x 31" x 12"|