Baileigh HSP-200M-C 220V 3 Phase 200/20 Ton Hydraulic H-Frame Press, 13.5" Stroke
HSP-200M-C TWO STATION HYDRAULIC PRESS
Our most powerful hydraulic shop press, the HSP-200M-C can deliver 200 tons of pressure on the main ram, but also includes a smaller 20 ton hydraulic arbor press attachment. A .375” cast steel framework makes this press one of the best values on the market.
- Unique two station design.
- 200-ton capacity on main press.
- 20-ton capacity on side press.
- 48” working width.
- 11”-diameter cylinder with 11.8” stroke.
- 10 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Stand-alone hydraulic system with a piston-style pump.
- Cylinder can move left and right within the frame, ideal for off-center projects.
- Pressure gauge comes standard.
- Includes a 2-piece V-block set.
- Baileigh Industrial covers this hydraulic H-frame press with a 1-year parts warranty.
- Lifetime technical support by phone means you can call our experienced team whenever you need help or project tips.
- Item Number HSP-200M-C
- Included Accesories Included Accesories
- Return Speed .228" / sec.
- Motor 10 hp
- Piston Head Diameter 6.125" (Main), 1.77" (Side)
- Pump Speed 4 gal/min
- Oil Capacity 32 gal.
- Working Speed .154" / sec.
- Working Width 48" (Main)
- Maximum Capacity 200 ton (Main), 20 ton (Side)
- Cylinder Stroke 11.8" (Main), 11.75" (Side)
- Cylinder Movable Yes (Main Only)
- Cylinder Diameter 11" (Main), 3.95" (Side)
- Distance From Table To Ram Min. 8.11" - Max. 32.01" (Main), Min. 9.84" - Max. 38.97" (Side)
- Power 220 Volt Three Phase
- Shipping Weight 6910lbs
- Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 96x48x93 & 48x45x55
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products